RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential Arsenal summer signings!! WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Arsenal summer signings!! WOW!

I am beaming right now at my Gunners potential offseason aquisitions. The hot rumour is that Arsene Wenger's long shopping list is as follows...
    Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon is reportedly keen on joining the Gunners as Juventus failed to reach the Champions League. Other keepers that the Gunners are interested in 28yo Diego Lpez of Villareal, Joe Hart of Man. City, and Robert Green of West Ham. Any two would be better than our top two right now.

At Forward, Marouane Chamakh of Bordeaux has already signed for the Gunners and is said to can't wait to make it official on May 16th, other forwards who may become Gunners as early as this summer are Gianpaolo Pazzini of Sampdoria, and Luis Suarez of Ajax and Uruguay.

Bids are also being lined up for Shaun Wright-Phillips who fell in the pecking order after the arrival of Adam Johnson, and 22yo MF Kwadwo Asamoah of Udinese and Ghana...keeping my fingers crossed as his club just slapped a price tag of US$25m after Arsenal made their interest known. Wenger is trying to sign him before the World Cup as his price may increase afterwards!

Yikes!! Wenger is also in the market to solidify his defense by giving Vermaelen some help, so we may see one or more of these defenders according to hot rumours...23yo Leonardo Bonucci of Bari, Gary Cahill of Bolton, and 21yo Simon Kjaer of Palermo!!

I am really excited at these possibiliteis as I've been saying for the past two seasons that we need about six more players in these same positions! Maybe, just maybe Arsene Wenger monitor this site on the regular and he is finally listening to me...and maybe he need to hire me onto his staff to let him know what's up! I'll be glued to the world Cup but mi already cyaan wait fi di BPL next season!!!
    Last edited by Karl; May 11, 2010, 09:06 PM.

yawn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

2009-2010 was a disappointing yet impressive season

2009-2010 was a disappointing yet impressive season for Arsene Wenger and his men. After being written off by many critics at the commencement of the campaign, Arsenal proved they are very much still a top four club.

However they failed to really live up to the obvious potential their youthful squad has. The Gunners performed sensationally in glimpses but injuries and inconsistency saw them struggle to maintain a stranglehold at the top of the table.

But as with all seasons there are positives to claim and Wenger can easily take many into 2010-2011. Here are who I believe were the five best players for Arsenal during 2009-2010.

The Top Five Arsenal Players For 2009-2010

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...0092010#page/2
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Arsene Wenger wants Everton's Mikel Arteta

Arsene Wenger wants Everton's Mikel Arteta if Barcelona prise Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal

By Sportsmail Reporter
        Last updated at 1:55 AM on 12th May 2010

Arsenal are keen on Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta as they draw up contingency plans for the possible departure of Cesc Fabregas.
        Manager Arsene Wenger is confident of keeping his captain but is wary that Barcelona will propose an offer difficult to refuse for Fabregas during the their forthcoming presidential elections.

Wenger is interested in Real Zaragoza's young midfielder Ander Herrera but would also want a player of Premier League experience that could fit into their style and Arteta suits.

Premier League experience: Arteta has been a top performer in the top flight since moving to Goodison Park from Real Sociedad in 2005

Talks: Pienaar

The Everton midfield maestro has only returned from knee ligament damage this year but has come back stronger and produced a string of match-winning displays which have prompted good reports from Arsenal scouts.

The problem for Arsenal is Everton would not be willing sellers.

Arteta, 28, is a big crowd favourite and, though contracted to 2012, moves are afoot to negotiate new terms.

Everton want to keep their squad together and have agreed a new four year deal with Tim Cahill.

Meanwhile, talks are ongoing with midfielder Steven Pienaar who is a target for Liverpool, Tottenham and Manchester United.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bug side.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Bug side.
            Sensi is with me on this, "nex 'ear"!

Comment

You are starting to sound like the Kansas City Royals. Every year after getting the beat down, they will say, well, next year. . .
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

or like X....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

or like X....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

X change him mind now. In Rafa him trust no more.

Mi hear that the "real" Orients are coming to take over(The Chinese).
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would love to see Steven Pienaar in an Arsenal shirt.

Comment

Mark my word bredrin. If Arsenal go out and aquire the services of a few players, preferably about six, to secure the defense, replace the gpresent goalies and add some experience and punch in midfield and forward then everybody haffi move out. In fact, we may see them going unbeaten for the season, but they must do those things first.

Comment

So you are calling for a complete overhaul to make it happen? Go figure.

Comment

depth...not a commplete overhaul....injuries killed us especially RVP and Cesc. the wobbly goalie too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                              You are starting to sound like the Kansas City Royals. Every year after getting the beat down, they will say, well, next year. . .
                              OK! ...but no one can deny that we came close!
                              3 less losses into wins...those wins inclusive of 1 each against BoyU and Chelski and it would!

Comment

Working...
                              X