Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wutless TK

where is the report.

Mi a beg unnu tell Tappa fi call Obrien White soon. He came on in the second half and played with Dro to score the first goal and then setup the second in a 4-1 win over Chicago.

It sound good when the commentator talk about the Jamaican Obrien White. Don't miss this one. Mo, Sickko and others just say the word to the coach because we could be missing a big star on the frontline.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Like how he played the simple effect TEAM game!

btw - I thought him too puny to play at the highest level...he may yet make it as he is getting bigger and stronger.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well don't you think the speed count for something? You support Arsenal?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X