RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

subject to typos or omissions...no balotelli??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subject to typos or omissions...no balotelli??!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-c...888&ver=global

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

heh heh! Lazie screw up dis one as well?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he's good!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I knew that they wouldn't include him. Italians are open racists.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

maybe he'll rethink his other option?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Him will nevah play fi Ghana, Italy neighdah, ah fool dat. Pale will know weh fi duh wid him, Idiot.

Comment

Why would they include Balotelli in the senior squad?

He has less goals than Quagliarella, Di Natale, Borriello, Gilardino and Pazzini.

If Antonio Cassano can't get into Italy's squad, there is no way anyone can justify a lesser talented, and just as indisciplined, Balotelli getting into the squad.
              Last edited by Me; May 11, 2010, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Serie A Italian only scoring chart. If I was Miccoli, I would be quite upset about not being included.

Antonio Di Natale Udinese 28
                Fabrizio Miccoli Palermo 19
                Giampaolo Pazzini Sampdoria 18
                Alberto Gilardino Fiorentina 15
                Francesco Totti AS Roma 14
                Marco Borriello AC Milan 14

Comment

Interesting! all of that squad except Rossi play at home (in Italy)...
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Interesting! all of that squad except Rossi play at home (in Italy)...
                    Not many top Italian players leave their country and play elsewhere. Similar to the English squad and the Spanish teams (until the exodus to the EPL a couple years ago).

Comment

Is football all about stats now?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Definitely not all about Stats. That is the Shola approach.

But if you want to talk about play on the field, then it is hard to justify Balotelli being in the squad given how much he gives away the ball and how little he works. And it would be hard to say why Italy's most talented forward, Cassano, and Miccoli (who was a terror against all teams this season) aren't in the squad. Both played much better than Balotelli this season. Both played better than Quagliarella (who is in the squad) this season. The stories behind them do not come with as much hype though.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                          Definitely not all about Stats. That is the Shola approach.

But if you want to talk about play on the field, then it is hard to justify Balotelli being in the squad given how much he gives away the ball and how little he works. And it would be hard to say why Italy's most talented forward, Cassano, and Miccoli (who was a terror against all teams this season) aren't in the squad. Both played much better than Balotelli this season. Both played better than Quagliarella (who is in the squad) this season. The stories behind them do not come with as much hype though.
                          " Cassano, and Miccoli"

Miccoli I can agree with ... Cassano? I agree with Lippi on leaving him.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            " Cassano, and Miccoli"

Miccoli I can agree with ... Cassano? I agree with Lippi on leaving him.
                            I wouldn't have him in the squad because he is a madman and on his off days his bad playing throws off the entire team, but prior to him getting the news a couple months ago that he wasn't in Lippi's squad he was playing as well as anyone other forward in Serie A. when he got news he was left out, he went into one of his madman spells.

Comment

are those all starters?

Comment

Working...
                              X