RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne Rooney fails to make England squad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Lazie, all I am saying is there was a comma after the last name. What does that suggest?!?
    Could be that the writer hit the wrong key.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

true! and that key could have been the delete key for rooney's name, which was the very first name that capello scribbled down.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mosiah, in all fairness from is a mistake it could have been anything really and clearly the fault cannot be lazie's. asking him to guess whether it was a typo or an omission the reporter's part is too much....people even saying hesky over cole or even agbonlahor is unthinkable so controversy there too...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No, not suggesting it is Lazie's fault and I apologise if that's how it looked. When I went to the BBC's site and read the names, I had to scroll down to see Rooney's name which was on a line all by itself. So, someone may have copy and pasted incorrectly, because it was the presence of the comma that told me there was more.

Anyway, today would have been Capello's last day on the job if it were true. And Great Britain would have attacked Italy militarily in a few hours for sure!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, not suggesting it is Lazie's fault and I apologise if that's how it looked. When I went to the BBC's site and read the names, I had to scroll down to see Rooney's name which was on a line all by itself. So, someone may have copy and pasted incorrectly, because it was the presence of the comma that told me there was more.

Anyway, today would have been Capello's last day on the job if it were true. And Great Britain would have attacked Italy militarily in a few hours for sure!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

When I went to the BBC's site and read the names, I had to scroll down to see Rooney's name which was on a line all by itself. So, someone may have copy and pasted incorrectly, because it was the presence of the comma that told me there was more.

Comment

Injury scare for Terry

John Terry has provided England and Chelsea with a major fitness scare after suffering a foot injury in training on Wednesday.
                Terry took a blow to his foot as Chelsea continued their preparations for this weekend's FA Cup final against Portsmouth at Wembley.
                He has been sent for a precautionary scan to assess the extent of the injury, but early reports suggest the centre-half has broken a bone in his foot.
                If the severity of the problem is confirmed then Terry seems certain to miss England's World Cup challenge in South Africa next month as he would likely be sidelined for six weeks.
                Chelsea confirmed Terry has gone to hospital and the new Premier League champions expect to learn more on Thursday.
                A club statement read: "John Terry has today taken a knock in training and has gone to hospital for a precautionary scan on his right foot.
                "He left Cobham walking freely in a protective boot, and we await the results which are expected on Thursday."
                England dilemma

The 29-year-old, who lifted the title at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, was stripped of the England captaincy earlier this year following allegations regarding his private life, but he remains an important part of Fabio Capello's team.
                Terry would have been expected to partner his replacement as skipper - Rio Ferdinand - at the heart of the Three Lions' defence at the World Cup.
                However, the injury setback could open the door for the likes of Tottenham Hotspur duo Michael Dawson and Ledley King to line up alongside Ferdinand in the tournament.
                But Ferdinand is also providing Capello with a fitness concern after enduring an injury-plagued season at Manchester United, while King's ability to cope with the rigours of a World Cup campaign is also under scrutiny.
                The situation leaves Capello with question marks over three of his more experienced defenders for the World Cup just a day after he named his provisional 30-man squad.
                West Ham's Matthew Upson was in the party, along with the uncapped Dawson, while Liverpool stalwart Jamie Carragher was brought out of international retirement to claim a place in the squad.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

he should not let the fact he plays for a bug side keep in out.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    he should not let the fact he plays for a bug side keep in out.
                    Well seeing that they just won the EPL he would be crushed not to go to SA. Agree wid yuh though ... Chelsea a bug side.

Comment

Working...
                    X