RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea passes the 100 goal mark ...and that's a record!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea passes the 100 goal mark ...and that's a record!

CONGRATS on taking the EPL trophy!
    Last edited by Karl; May 9, 2010, 12:49 PM. Reason: Correction
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Thank you sir!

I cannot believe that the Lazies, Jangles, Rockmans et al have not shown as yet!

It seems as if Paul Marin really knows ball. He was one to have said at the beginning of the season, the EPL championship is Chelsea's to lose this season.

Rockman on the other hand cited Chelsea not being able to win as they were older than ManUre. I think he said the average age was supposed to be something like 0.32 higher than ManUre. I did not know it was age paper that played football.

Anyway ManU Fans, there is still next season. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Congrats to Chelsea. It has been a season of ups and down for most teams and a nail biting one.

Start looking forward to seeing the trades and next season already.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Thank you sir!

I cannot believe that the Lazies, Jangles, Rockmans et al have not shown as yet!

It seems as if Paul Marin really knows ball. He was one to have said at the beginning of the season, the EPL championship is Chelsea's to lose this season.

Rockman on the other hand cited Chelsea not being able to win as they were older than ManUre. I think he said the average age was supposed to be something like 0.32 higher than ManUre. I did not know it was age paper that played football.

Anyway ManU Fans, there is still next season. . .
        Yuh realize today is mother's day? Anyway ... unuh get the trophy. I doubt any MU fan is feeling down.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

chelsea... what a nice exhibition by the blues... happy fi drogba, he deserves all the accolades... played at a high level all year...

was really happy for nick nick... the last goal nick nick scored was sweet...

hope chelsea can do it again next year and hold unto the trophy for a while...

chelsea can finally get past the ghost of mourhino... it is now carlo's team...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Gee yh miss de point,we get older with Giggs,Neville,and Scholes.
            Anyway, congrats to your team, well if anything for finding a true friend in a referee and a linesman..
            Golden Boot award goes to Drogba(deservedly so).

Blessed

Comment

You're welcome!
              ...my only regret coming out of the season is the GUNNERs were not right there at the end. It would have been sweet to put BoyU at 3rd!

Good win for your Blues.
              On to the FA Cup and thus "The Double"!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Anyway ... unuh get the trophy. I doubt any MU fan is feeling down.
                How are you feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  How are you feeling?
                  Mi kriss man ... the Empire was not fortunate this season .. then again, cyaan win every year.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Mi kriss man ... the Empire was not fortunate this season .. then again, cyaan win every year.
                    ...well...Chelsea whipped you twice!
                    ...and incidentally Drogba won the Golden Boot with Rooney 2nd in scoring.

Chelsea also scored the most goals (record 103)!
                    ...and shared 1st with most matches won (BoyU shared that 1st place).

Chelsea lost least number of matches.
                    ...also only team with 2 players scoring more than 20 goals - Drogba & Lampard.

Deserved win I would say...so who can really cry about being unfortunate?
                    ...besides BoyU and the Gunners?

Comment

Look, I know I should conform to some norm and be graceful in defeat but do not feed me those irrelevant stats. It came down to one game, correctly called Chelsea would have two points less and Man U 1 more.
                      Drogba IS the most prolific striker in the EPL!

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        Look, I know I should conform to some norm and be graceful in defeat but do not feed me those irrelevant stats. It came down to one game, correctly called Chelsea would have two points less and Man U 1 more.
                        Rubbish

Comment

Congratulation to Tilla and his Rent Boys. It was an exciting season and you were the more consistent side hence you deserved the victory. See you next season.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Man U goodly get 5 from that other Manchester team?)

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              ...well...Chelsea whipped you twice!
                              ...and incidentally Drogba won the Golden Boot with Rooney 2nd in scoring.

Chelsea also scored the most goals (record 103)!
                              ...and shared 1st with most matches won (BoyU shared that 1st place).

Chelsea lost least number of matches.
                              ...also only team with 2 players scoring more than 20 goals - Drogba & Lampard.

Deserved win I would say...so who can really cry about being unfortunate?
                              ...besides BoyU and the Gunners?
                              You just looking for a way to plug the Gummers.

Comment

Working...
                              X