Chelsea passes the 100 goal mark ...and that's a record!

• Chelsea passes the 100 goal mark ...and that's a record!

CONGRATS on taking the EPL trophy!
    Last edited by Karl; May 9, 2010, 12:49 PM. Reason: Correction

Thank you sir!

I cannot believe that the Lazies, Jangles, Rockmans et al have not shown as yet!

It seems as if Paul Marin really knows ball. He was one to have said at the beginning of the season, the EPL championship is Chelsea's to lose this season.

Rockman on the other hand cited Chelsea not being able to win as they were older than ManUre. I think he said the average age was supposed to be something like 0.32 higher than ManUre. I did not know it was age paper that played football.

Anyway ManU Fans, there is still next season. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Congrats to Chelsea. It has been a season of ups and down for most teams and a nail biting one.

Start looking forward to seeing the trades and next season already.

Thank you sir!

I cannot believe that the Lazies, Jangles, Rockmans et al have not shown as yet!

It seems as if Paul Marin really knows ball. He was one to have said at the beginning of the season, the EPL championship is Chelsea's to lose this season.

Rockman on the other hand cited Chelsea not being able to win as they were older than ManUre. I think he said the average age was supposed to be something like 0.32 higher than ManUre. I did not know it was age paper that played football.

Anyway ManU Fans, there is still next season. . .
        Yuh realize today is mother's day? Anyway ... unuh get the trophy. I doubt any MU fan is feeling down.

chelsea... what a nice exhibition by the blues... happy fi drogba, he deserves all the accolades... played at a high level all year...

was really happy for nick nick... the last goal nick nick scored was sweet...

hope chelsea can do it again next year and hold unto the trophy for a while...

chelsea can finally get past the ghost of mourhino... it is now carlo's team...

Gee yh miss de point,we get older with Giggs,Neville,and Scholes.
            Anyway, congrats to your team, well if anything for finding a true friend in a referee and a linesman..
            Golden Boot award goes to Drogba(deservedly so).

You're welcome!
              ...my only regret coming out of the season is the GUNNERs were not right there at the end. It would have been sweet to put BoyU at 3rd!

Good win for your Blues.
              On to the FA Cup and thus "The Double"!

Anyway ... unuh get the trophy. I doubt any MU fan is feeling down.
                How are you feeling?

Mi kriss man ... the Empire was not fortunate this season .. then again, cyaan win every year.

...well...Chelsea whipped you twice!
                    ...and incidentally Drogba won the Golden Boot with Rooney 2nd in scoring.

Chelsea also scored the most goals (record 103)!
                    ...and shared 1st with most matches won (BoyU shared that 1st place).

Chelsea lost least number of matches.
                    ...also only team with 2 players scoring more than 20 goals - Drogba & Lampard.

Deserved win I would say...so who can really cry about being unfortunate?
                    ...besides BoyU and the Gunners?

Look, I know I should conform to some norm and be graceful in defeat but do not feed me those irrelevant stats. It came down to one game, correctly called Chelsea would have two points less and Man U 1 more.
                      Drogba IS the most prolific striker in the EPL!

Look, I know I should conform to some norm and be graceful in defeat but do not feed me those irrelevant stats. It came down to one game, correctly called Chelsea would have two points less and Man U 1 more.
                        Rubbish

Congratulation to Tilla and his Rent Boys. It was an exciting season and you were the more consistent side hence you deserved the victory. See you next season.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Man U goodly get 5 from that other Manchester team?)

...well...Chelsea whipped you twice!
                              ...and incidentally Drogba won the Golden Boot with Rooney 2nd in scoring.

Chelsea also scored the most goals (record 103)!
                              ...and shared 1st with most matches won (BoyU shared that 1st place).

Chelsea lost least number of matches.
                              ...also only team with 2 players scoring more than 20 goals - Drogba & Lampard.

Deserved win I would say...so who can really cry about being unfortunate?
                              ...besides BoyU and the Gunners?
                              You just looking for a way to plug the Gummers.