Roma Captain Francesco Totti Called Me A Ni**er

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roma Captain Francesco Totti Called Me A Ni**er

Inter Striker Mario Balotelli: Roma Captain Francesco Totti Called Me A Ni**er

Inter forward Mario Balotelli has hit back at Francesco Totti by claiming that the Roma captain racially abused him.

Totti was shown a straight red card during Wednesday’s Coppa Italia final for an obvious scything kick at ‘SuperMario’ and later insisted the teenager is an instigator and had repeatedly insulted him during the match.

“Ni**er… yes, that’s what he said,” Balotelli is quoted as saying in today’s edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper.

Totti also insisted that Balotelli had been similarly offensive towards him during the last clash between Inter and Roma at the San Siro.

“If he says that, it means that his gesture was premeditated and he was harbouring rancour,” Balotelli’s agent, Mino Raiola, told the pink paper.

“I don’t like it. Mario has sworn that he did not offend anyone. He admits he just said to him ‘enough with kicks, don’t be a child and let’s play football’.

“Nothing more, then Totti did the rest. I think that racist people are ignorant.

“If it was a premeditated gesture, he should get a six-month ban, not just a suspension in the Coppa Italia.

Finally, Raiola revealed that Balotelli has his opinion on why Totti lashed out at him.

Mario’s words were: “Totti was the best striker, I’m not surprised he took it out on me as now I am the best…”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...rancesco-totti
Working...
X