Donovan Ricketts # 5 clean sheet ,11 from record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donovan Ricketts # 5 clean sheet ,11 from record

Donovan Ricketts is doing very well in Major League Soccer , his GAA is less
    than .33 and he have 5 Clean Sheets to his name In MLS the record is 16.
    he is currently the # 1 Rank GK .
    Goalkeeping leaders

Rank Goalkeeper Club GP MINS GA GAA W–L–T SHO 1 Donovan Ricketts Los Angeles Galaxy 6 540 2 0.33 5–0–1 4 2 Bouna Coundoul New York Red Bulls 6 540 4 0.67 5–1–0 3 3 William Hesmer Columbus Crew 4 360 3 0.75 2–0–2 2 4 Jimmy Nielsen Kansas City Wizards 5 450 4 0.80 2–2–1 3 5 Andrew Dykstra Chicago Fire 6 540 6 1.00 2–2–2 2 Matt Pickens Colorado Rapids 6 540 6 1.00 3–2–1 1 Pat Onstad Houston Dynamo 6 540 6 1.00 3–2–1 2 8 Kasey Keller Seattle Sounders FC 7 585 7 1.08 2–2–2 2 9 Preston Burpo New England Revolution 6 540 7 1.17 2–3–1 1 10 Nick Rimando Real Salt Lake 6 540 8 1.33 2–3–1 1 [edit] I
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Thanks, wbvs! This is great news!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Los Angeles Galaxy, by Jonathan Vera:

Los Angeles Galaxy, by Jonathan Vera:
      Look at any Major League Soccer stat and try to find any favorable one that doesn't have a Galaxy member. YOU CAN'T! The Galaxy have monopolized the billboard. Forward Edson Buddle leads the league with 32 shots, 15 of them on target, nine netted, with five of them a game winner. Landon Donovan is atop the list with six assists, three of them game-winning passes. And goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts in the best in the league with five clean sheets and only two goals allowed.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

his actual GAA is .28 the lowest in the league . All you who reside in the USA ,
        Seattle v LA Galaxy is on 4 pm eastern time its on telefutura .
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Have a feelin' Bruce Arena will be coaching a National team after the World Cup.

Don't think he is good enough for Jamaica...since Tappa have tings lock!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Have a feelin' Bruce Arena will be coaching a National team after the World Cup.

Don't think he is good enough for Jamaica...since Tappa have tings lock!

more so Jamaica cannot afford Mr Arena , but Steve Sampson once
            said he would coach JA on voluntarily . As for me I think Tappa is
            doing fine and I see no reason we should drag out a coach from
            Concacaf and put over Tappa . Any one who think of it is not
            mindful .
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Thanks, wbvs! This is great news!!!

His GAA is .25 the lowest in the league and he's 10 shut outs away from
              tying the record . 22 games remain .
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
              X