Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totti Kicks Balotelli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9dESIrvLg

he should face a ban straight into next season! you could see from the replay, at least I can, that he made up his mind to do it a good 15 seconds before he did.

disappointed with Maicon's "high five" of Totti behaviour!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      he should face a ban straight into next season!
      He will. It was an atrocious foul and he's sure to get a multiple-game ban for it.

And it was an especially stupid foul to commit for a player who wants to go to the World Cup and with the national team coach observing from the stands.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

do you really think it will have any bearing on his selection to the national team?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

do you think it was racially motivated?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yes.

no, i have no evidence, just a feeling i have.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Totti is famous for periodically losing his temper and committing horrible fouls:

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Totti accused of racial abuse

Inter Milan forward Mario Balotelli has accused AS Roma captain Francesco Totti of racially abusing him.

Totti was sent off two minutes from time after kicking Balotelli in the calf during Inter’s 1-0 victory over AS Roma to win the Italian Cup on Wednesday.

Totti said he had made a mistake but stopped short of apologizing to Balotelli. He said in an article Friday in sports daily Corriere dello Sport that he was provoked and insulted by the 19-year-old throughout the match.

(continue)
                - Xavi

Comment

I really think he should consider playing outside of Italy. He is a very good player, and he will continue to get racial insults there, where it's more rampant than in other European countries. Due to his youthfullness, he will always be tempted to react inappropiately.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Saw a clip on ESPN where two other Roma players used their boot to 'nudge' the fallen player was on the head while he was on the ground
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

and the more he reacts...the worse it will get.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        Saw a clip on ESPN where two other Roma players used their boot to 'nudge' the fallen player was on the head while he was on the ground
                        Ya, I saw that too the second nudge was Totti also
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj3xr...eature=related

Comment

Come on people it is clear as daylight, that this has racism written all over it! It is also obvious to me that there was a clear message to Balotelli that they the Italians don't want him anywhere near the senior team to represent them at this World Cup. However, I'm not sorry for him because he is a youth that knows not himself...lose your roots and your branches and leaves will soon whither and die!

Comment

makes me burn inside! now I know who i shall definitely cheer against this world cup. never liked them, but it wussa now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

me stop cheer fe dem from dem run the S Korean yute out a Italy after him kick dem out of the 2002 WC. Back in the 80's they were one of my favourite teams. I actually patterned my game after Scolachi and started wearing the number 19 on my jerseys.

Comment

Working...
                              X