No announcement yet.

Totti Kicks Balotelli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a yute and if his roots were not taught to him while growing up, then you can't blame him.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Suh when him treat the whiteman dem sameway is what. Self hate? LOL

Comment

jangle, JANGLE ..... now yuh a try blame schillachi fi di "incident"?!!! ah bwoy!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

good point...in fact EXCELLENT point!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The man roots dash him weh and him seh them only want to come claim him after him hit the headlines.

You think is little bit of baggage that yute a carry. Him mad like Antonio Cassano.

Comment

Totti rejects Balotelli's racism claim

Roma captain Francesco Totti has strongly denied suggestions he racially abused Mario Balotelli during the Coppa Italia final.

Totti was sent off during Roma's 1-0 defeat to Inter for kicking out at Balotelli, and Totti claimed in Corriere dello Sport that the Inter striker had insulted him and the people of Rome.

"Hearing an absolute beginner, but nevertheless someone with great gifts, repeatedly offending my fans, my city, my sense of belonging to Rome, as well as me personally, telling me that I am finished is unbearable," Totti said.

(continue)
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
                "Hearing an absolute beginner, but nevertheless someone with great gifts, repeatedly offending my fans, my city, my sense of belonging to Rome, as well as me personally, telling me that I am finished is unbearable," Totti said.
                Maestro hears that all the time and he just simply delivers. That is class!

Totti is a fool!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

People still tell Tappa seh him dun, you go to Masters League games too?
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

no, i don't go to masters league matches so i have no idea what's happening with tappa.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so you getting second half information then.....
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

what are you talking about? i am talking about Maestro, not Tappa!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now I am confused, no other player has even come close to putting on that mantle since Tappa put it down..it is some where in the store room at JFF gathering dust and moth...
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

sickko, take up your quarrel with someone else. the name Maestro refers to one, and only one player over the last ten years in the NPL. several players are called maestro from time to time. only one is NAMED Maestro.

can we now move on?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Totti gets four-match ban

Roma captain Francesco Totti has received a four-match ban following his sending off in the Coppa Italia Final.

The 33-year-old viciously kicked Inter striker Mario Balotelli from behind, sparking outrage across Italy.

Balotelli has also been suspended for one-match on account of the protests that he made towards match officials during the Final.

(continue)
                              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                              - Xavi

Comment

I saw Totti playing yesterday. How comes?
                                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X