Wanna extend congrats to Drogba for making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna extend congrats to Drogba for making

the cover of Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential person in the world. (Must be the hair do).
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I was wondering how he made the list too as one of the top 100 most influential people. What has he influenced apart from tearing up nets in the EPL?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, he made it for bad influence with his routine bad behavior. He is, though, clearly the biggest single threat that any opposing team could face in the EPL. Rooney included.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

charity work

Comment

Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift are on the list.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

????? mi caan explain dat one!

Comment

OK, here are the reasons Drogba made Time Magazine most influential list:-

He is a UN ambassador but it is not only his time that he gives generously — he is pouring millions of pounds of his own money into a new hospital in Abidjan, the largest city of Ivory Coast.
              “When the doors of this hospital open for the first time, it will be the greatest achievement of my life,” he has said.
              He will be the big African star of the first World Cup in that continent and has made it on to the cover of Time as one of “the 100 most influential people in the world”, which may be pushing it but reflects his soaring off-field status.
              Please excuse my ignorance. It is more than deserving.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X