Barcelona faces Liverpool in CL round of 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona faces Liverpool in CL round of 16

<TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD><DIV class=storyHeadline style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Barcelona faces Liverpool in CL round of 16 </DIV><SCRIPT> function BlogThisStoryTools() { var headline = "Barcelona faces Liverpool in CL round of 16"; var url = &#100;ocument.location.href; var destination = "http://blogs.foxsports.com/BlogThis.aspx?r_title=" + escape(headline) + "&r_url=" + url; //alert(destination); //return; &#119;indow.location.href = destination; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=dataTable style="FLOAT: right; WIDTH: 313px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" align=left>StoryTools:</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD>Print </TD><TD>Email </TD><TD>Blog This </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Associated Press
    <SPAN id=postedTime>Posted: 2 minutes ago</SPAN><SCRIPT> // front-end hack to remove postedTime from Rumors page until a better way can be determined if (&#100;ocument.URL.indexOf("/name/FS/rumors") != -1 && &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime") != null) &#100;ocument.getElementById("postedTime").style.d isplay = 'none'; </SCRIPT> </TD><TD width=10></TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=5></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bdy cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=10></TD><TD width=440><SCRIPT> if(fanid.length > 0 && typeof(nflDefaultLeague)!= "undefined") { leagueId = nflDefaultLeague; //find teamId of default league (if exists) for(var i=0; i < teamsInfo.length; i++){ if(teamsInfo[i][4] == leagueId){ defaultTeamId = teamsInfo[i][0]; } } var fantasyLeaguePlayerJsPath = 'http://msn.foxsports.com' + '/nugget/200002_' + leagueId + '|||' + fanid; } </SCRIPT><DIV class=firstP>NYON, Switzerland (AP) - Defending champion FC Barcelona was drawn against fi
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Barcelona faces Liverpool in CL round of 16

How come Manurenited draw Lille? Tief!! I don't trust Sir Phallic. Anyway... my side don't fear Barca. While we don't have an E'to, Messi or Ronaldino, we have Rafa the Gaffa. If there's one man that has shown that he can handle big European clubs, it is him. I'll be the first to admit that we don't have the talent on the field that Barca have, but we do have the right coaching staff to deal with them. Look for a VERY VERY compact Liverpool team to face Barca in Spain, possibly using the a 8-1-1 formation If we can muster up a draw in Spain, we will deal with them at Anfield.

YNWA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

To be honest Paul I don't think Barcelona is happy to see any english club. The fact isLiverpool or any of the other english teamshave the athletes to keep up with them and the physical strengthto be strong on top of the ball....they won't give them space to play as they are accustomed to in La Liga.They won'tbe able totwinkle toe their way through this encounter.It will be a hard fight for them. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I agree. I think that they experienced the bone-crushing nature of the Prem first hand with Chelski. However, in all honesty, I think that the difference is going to be in the manager.Rafa knows how to deal with Spanish majesty (remember he won La Liga with a less than stellar Valencia squad) and understands their mentality I think more than they do the English mentality. We also have Spanish players who know what they are up against. So in that regard, no worries. All that being said, it now BEHOVES us to to make a VERY SMART signing in the transfer &#119;indow. We need a defender with some serious pace. It is all good
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Damn! I wanted Inter and Chelsea to face each other in this round. Curses .. curses.

Lille ... we have a score fi settle.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X