RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If not Jeon Buck Motors and Al Ahly, then who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If not Jeon Buck Motors and Al Ahly, then who?

Massive are you rrrreeeeeaaaaaaddddddyyyyyy.......BOOM......oh lawd......time fi FIFA World Club Championships fi rock sssssstttttteeeeeeaaaaaadddddddyyyyyyyy.......BOOM ......oh lawd......

Well it looks like it is just me, myself and I this morning once again. Gamma and Bricktop have fallen off the pace and the rest of the forumites were never in the race to begin with so it is up to me to carry the torch and represent for the forum. Not to worry massive I am to the challenge.

Today our sqaud is the vaunted Jeon Buck Motors....yes Shatta is a mental slavery ting.....mi a fight against de Africans dem......South Korean football a carry de swing yaw......Massive if you are excited for this match as much as I am do not post in this thread. Until then get your tivos ready and your Jean Buck Motors flags waving because this one promises to be a cracker of a match!!!!!!!

Ole....ole....ole......ole..........Jeon Buck.......Jeon Buck......ole.....ole.....ole......ole.......Jeon Buck......Jeon Buck!!! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: If not Jeon Buck Motors and Al Ahly, then who?

****......man....I just realized it is Jeon Buck vs. Auckland City and not Jeon Buck vs. Al Ahly as I previously thought. What was I thinking? Afterall we know that Al Ahly is way too good to be playing in the 5th place game. Man I really have egg on my face with this one. :blush: - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
    X