Come on you Gummers. Find a way to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on you Gummers. Find a way to

beat Man City so Liverpool can have something to play for against the Renters.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

dem look toothless and inept
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      dem look toothless and inept
      Arsenal is the biggest pile of dog feces this side of the universe. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

so now that makes it two decent games by Da Dilva(really impressive), and Fergie made sure he will shed his baby feathers for the one mistake he made in both games(Bayern Munich-yellow and red and drifting from his post today)by substituting the prodigy.
        Still thinks Giggs is unable to pull his weight, though his penalty kicks were well taken;they beat the keeper despite choosing/guessing the right...
        What may go unnoticed is Scholes was as good as it gets on the day.
        And of course enough can't be said of Nani and the ever reliable Fletcher.

Blessed
        Last edited by Rockman; April 24, 2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

in the final analysis, liverpool will like to give us three points so that man u won't break their championship record....the hardest fixture for us left is stoke city.
          “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Working...
          X