Boxhill's Address Today at Bora's Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxhill's Address Today at Bora's Introduction

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Presentation of President of the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region> Football Federation, Mr. Crenston Boxhill to the Press Conference to formally introduce the new Technical Director of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Jamaica</st1lace></st1:country-region>’s Football Programme, held December 14, 2006, Jamaica Pegasus Hotel.<o></o>[/B]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">The Jamaica Football Federation has signed a four year contract with Mr. Velibor ‘Bora’ Milutinovic to be the Technical Director for the national football programme for the country.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">The contract was effective on November 16, 2006.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">Since his appointment the Technical Director has visited games at the national and local levels of the sport including Premier League, Super League and the school level.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>He has also performed international duties.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">I am sure the Technical Director will elaborate on his activities and observations when he speaks.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">The Federation is extremely pleased with this appointment and considers it of fundamental and strategic importance to the development of the game in <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1lace>.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">We are first of all pleased because of the incomparable international experience, knowledge, technical expertise and accomplishments that Mr. Milutinovic brings to this new assignment.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#00

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Boxhill's Address Today at Bora's Introduction

Does anybody know how much they arepaying him?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It is reported to be $1 million per year for 4 years.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Look like Boxhill is learning on the job. I think this is the best press release I have seen from the JFF since he has been in office. Good going Boxhill, now let us get down to the matter of organizing some matches. Let the JFF work with the local TV stations so Jamaicans living abroad can see the national team play for a small fee. This would help to inject some well earnings into the coffers of the JFF. Let us hear about the progress of the academy. It has been going on too long now without any real milestones being achieved. I guess we may wait until a few months before the November elections become due to start letting us know of the progress.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla - $1M for 4 years and your post's signature is "Live simply so that others may simply live" - how ironic.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul Marin (12/14/2006)Tilla - $1M for 4 years and your post's signature is "Live simply so that others may simply live" - how ironic.
            Iconnot understand your logic. You asked a question, I answered, then you choose to comment on my signature. How does my signature affect the contractural agreement between the JFF and Bora? I was not aware that Bora's contract was penned off the strength of my signature.

Anyway Missa Marin, the good thing about this forum is that all posts are archived. If you spend some time to go over older posts since the announcement of Bora taking up the post, you will see that I was one who was against paying this man $1 million per year, especially when government is footing half of the bill, while we have people living without some of the basics that government should provide. I also made comments about the terrible state of the Kingston Public Hospital, the main clinical hospital in Jamaica is a roach infested, basic amenities starved institution. . . It is a case of misplaced prioritiesof the highest order.

Anyway, yuh is a jus' come forumite.:w00t:

Arite, next time you ask a question I will just ignore you even if I know the answer.

Comment

Paul Marin (12/14/2006)Tilla - $1M for 4 years and your post's signature is "Live simply so that others may simply live" - how ironic.
              Very ironic.

That pay packagewas probably constructed by people who have the philosophy that .............

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl5_lblPostSignature>'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'[/I]
              </SPAN>

Comment

Funny fi true. Good one Observer!

Missa Paul throwing stones from inside his glass house. :P

Comment

Rambling....must be written by one those Forum Journalists...he needs a speech writer....I recommend Mosiah.

Comment

$1M covers all of his assistants as well?
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Tilla, yuh really didn't get it? Come on, man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (12/14/2006)Tilla, yuh really didn't get it? Come on, man!
                        I guess I didn't. Break it down fi mi nuh?

Comment

Working...
                        X