Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder how severely balotelli's punishment will be .. hmm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...league&cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

I remember back in the 94 world cup a West German player after being subbed off in a group game gave the German fans a middle finger after being jeered off the field. The coach sent his behind home on the very next flight. Funny enough I think the guy's name was Effenberg of all things. You can't make this stuff up. -T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      I remember back in the 94 world cup a West German player after being subbed off in a group game gave the German fans a middle finger after being jeered off the field. The coach sent his behind home on the very next flight. Funny enough I think the guy's name was Effenberg of all things. You can't make this stuff up. -T.K.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

He needs to leave that club. It is clear why they were mocking him. I have an Italian coworker who insisted that Ballotelli wasn't born in Italy ... even after showing him an article on the internet he dismissed it as not being true.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...on another note, why did the fans give him a hard time?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            ...on another note, why did the fans give him a hard time?
            Because he played a poor game and wasn't helping out on defense for those 15 minutes that he was on the field.
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

Why the Inter fans give him a hard time is different from the rest of the Italian fans.

He walks on the field like he is a badman and decides to do that instead of tracking back the way Eto does.
              Him wear an AC Milan shirt and said he is a fan of them
              Overall his personality is not the greatest around and if you diss a club like Inter by wearing a Milan shirt and saying that is your team, as petty as it may sound to some, that is it for some of those fans.

Comment

no he had a poor game because he wasn't helping on defence, he is not mature enough, his situation is a bad one which requires him to be mature beyond his years

Comment

Him bettah nuh guh a di cup an walk pan pale side, if dem pick him dat is. Kah ah den him wi know 'a weh watah walk guh a pumpkin belly'. Him bettah tek sleep an mark death, if hiim hab any sense.

Comment

Just, once more, finished watching his anti-TEAM display. He may have been given instructions to attack...but surely he was not told not to defend or not to help the TEAM?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That is how Balotelli is. His attitude reminds me of Walter Boyd.

Comment

additionally>>>>

Inter's Mario Balotelli has endured a tough time after once claiming he supports bitter rivals AC Milan
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

an him nuh good like pearl

Comment

and is him ghana did want play fi dem? major distraction!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he probably is a prima donna and all that but the truth is he has out up with a lot of racist abuse even from the fans of his own team and then there is the issue of his acceptance as an italian

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X