• Inter Milan v Barca ... who unuh

say ago mek it?

barca mi seh!!

Inter not cooperating...

dem known fi being unco-operative

Inter - the Empire-in-waiting coach is a genius. I am not sure Pep could do what what Murinho has done without all that talent.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

The best club team in the world...just lost.

Inter Milan 3 - 1 Barcelona

Murinho is a coaching genius.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

yup

say ago mek it?
                  Lazie who was that great forumite who predicted before the knock-out phase that Inter was going to win it all? Do you remember that fellow's name? Also do you remember the poster who dismissed that great forumite like he was a 5 year old child when he made such a prediction? If you do could you kindly give me his name as well? Thanks in advance Lazie.

I eagerly await your apology. - T.K.

inter win it all yet? different sanky a uh sing...14 hour bus rides tak their toll

lol...I am serious Gamma. Is hurt Lazie did hurt mi feelings dem. I told him after the round robin that I thought Inter was the best in the Champions League and would win it all. He dismissed me as if I was his little child interrupting a big man's conversation. I carry this emotional scar with me to this day Gamma....to this day! - T.K.

well bredrin if yuh scarred now....yuh might be scared later

Samuel Eto alone is going to beat Barca in the return leg.

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                            Lazie who was that great forumite who predicted before the knock-out phase that Inter was going to win it all? Do you remember that fellow's name? Also do you remember the poster who dismissed that great forumite like he was a 5 year old child when he made such a prediction? If you do could you kindly give me his name as well? Thanks in advance Lazie.

I eagerly await your apology. - T.K.
                            Hey the difference is 2 goals...
                            ...and there is a return match at the Camp Nou!
                            So let us see if "The Special One" can engineer a victory over the two legs?!

Special one, a who dat???
                              Look, for being on the winning team Samuel gets 1 and Messi 0, so far
                              It should be called Camp Eto!!!!