Totti wants United draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totti wants United draw

<P class=big>Francesco Totti is hoping Roma draw Manchester United in the second round of the UEFA Champions League.<P nd="1">The draw for the knockout phase, which you can watch live on Sky Sports News from 10.30am, takes place in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday.<P nd="2">And Roma captain Totti is in no doubt who he would like to face in the spring after setting his sights on a trip to the Premiership leaders.<P nd="3">"At this point, all the opponents are on the same level," said Totti.<P nd="4">"But if I could choose, I'd like Manchester United because I've never played at Old Trafford."<P nd="5">Turning his thoughts to the domestic scene, Totti remains convinced Roma can still have a say in the title race.<P nd="6">Roma currently lag seven points behind table-topping Internazionale, but Totti is staying upbeat.<P nd="7">He added: "We believe in the scudetto. Rosella Sensi (Roma's chief officer) is right, the league is still long.

"We will try to recover until the end."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Totti wants United draw

Smady look like dem have a death wish.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: Totti wants United draw

Do you think Totti is a fool? Of couse he would say Manurenited, they are the EASY team from England. :P
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X