RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this beauty by Maicon posted before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this beauty by Maicon posted before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsCbXu5it6Y

Wow!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I was trying to be contarrian and back Argentina for the WCup (First time ever). 90% chance that Bra or Arg will win, and with Brazil riding high, I was staying away from them (Ronaldinho situation does not help).

HOWEVER, seeing a defender score like that, mi haffi wheel and come again! Hexacampeone???

Comment

Joke bizniz this.

Only 20 odd people saw this wonder???

Comment

Good goal by one of my favourite players in the game today, but it cyaan touch the goal by Lovel Palmer over the weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
            Good goal by one of my favourite players in the game today, but it cyaan touch the goal by Lovel Palmer over the weekend!!
            Cyaan touch Lovel goal? Mi nuh know bout that one. Lovel's goal had the distance and was great, but that Maicon finish is not something I can recall seeing much of at all. Lovel's I see every now and then in different leagues.

Comment

Lol

Even a StGC midfielder scored one like that against Steths in the Olivier Shiled 2nd leg a few months back!

Maicon's goal was in a different league...and I am a sucker for power shots.

Comment

Working...
              X