What happened to Arsenal today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Arsenal today?

I was there watching the Arsenal/Wigan match this morning and about the 70th minute I left it because I has some matters to attend to. I am seeing in the British papers tonight that Arsenal lost 3-2. What the hell happened? How is it I have not seen anything on here from Karl and all those others who love pretty ball, even if it lacks substance?

Anyway, this is a tough loss and speaks to their inconsistency all season. I understand they played the game without their first eleven.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

dem quiat, baba!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Crashed and burned!
      ...and Chelsea?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

lacked motivation

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Crashed and burned!
          ...and Chelsea?
          ...still leading the pack.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Albeit by 1 point! ...and could be all it takes
              If both BoyU and your side do not mark time and allow the GUNNERS
              to go by ...

...then I hop you hang on!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Albeit by 1 point! ...and could be all it takes
                If both BoyU and your side do not mark time and allow the GUNNERS
                to go by ...

...then I hop you hang on!
                You have a spirit that never says die even when its dead and buried.
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                X