No announcement yet.

Lovel Palmer to RASTA-FAR-I!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good goal! Not too many times you see Jamaican players taking shots like these. They typically want to get into the 18Yrd box before they take a shot. Break the mold Mr. Palmer.

BTW, congrats to the STETHS man!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

They just need some good Managers now....eh?

Comment

Perhaps not while playing for the boyz but it certainly happens more frequent than some would think..
        I really suspect if that Chelsea reject(the one at Bayern)had scored that goal at least one poster would suggest no Jakan can score such a goal.

Blessed

Comment

In last night's Flow Champions Cup final, the first three goals were long range bombers that would embarrass some of us who believe we don't have players who can do this. The first, from Davis of Humble Lions, was a laser freekick, around 25 yards out, that left the goalkeeper flatfooted. Within minutes, Boys Town's George Vernal responded with a 20 yard scorcher that Shawn Sawyers tried desperately to stop. Then it was Zico Herrera's turn to blast in from at least 25 yards out for Humble Lions!

It was a decent final with great goals!

But I agree - our national team players don't usually pack these long range skills, apart from Rudolph Austin, who, despite his ferocity from such distances, seems to need a compass most of the times.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There are many midfielders over time who have that ability, other aspects of their game simply fall short, so they don't make it into the National team.

Danny Shaw would make any team in CONCACAF if it was simply based on his ability to shoot.

Comment

True!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

By the way -- can anyone tell me how to directly embed YouTube videos in a post?
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

i have sent an email to Tilla to see if he can help.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Zeppo, see the FAQ Forum.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks. I had forgotten that I posted that question there.

Oh well...
                      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                      - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                      X