Lovel Palmer to RASTA-FAR-I!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovel Palmer to RASTA-FAR-I!!!!!

Bwoy mi nuh know....he must be able to be charged for some crime for this one.....this was just wrong.......go to the 1:50 mark and check out what I will call in advance as the goal of the week in MLS.....just nasty.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/content/highlights-hou-v-chv - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Here's a link to a video clip to the goal itself:

Lovel Palmer scores first MLS goal

An yes, the announcer is correct: it's a golazo.
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

Talent abounds.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Now you can give us a break. We do produce talent right?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Great goal!!! TK yuh slipping, and yuh need fi post the schedule of all RBZ games beforehand.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Our local players only need the opportunity to prove themselves. There is talent in the NPL, despite what y'all keep saying. Lovel didn't learn how to hit those shots since moving to Houston.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Great goal!!! TK yuh slipping, and yuh need fi post the schedule of all RBZ games beforehand.
              Sorry I am definitely slipping. After Assassin and Baddaz tief mi work di odda day is vex mi did vex.

Now I have come back to reclaim my spot as the top RBSC MLS REPORTER!!!!!! Well at least the top mls copy and paste technician. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Our local players only need the opportunity to prove themselves. There is talent in the NPL, despite what y'all keep saying. Lovel didn't learn how to hit those shots since moving to Houston.
                Mo why are you trying to take a nice thing and start the almshouse business?

Cho man let's leave the NPL vs MLS thing alone and just admire the current goal of the season so far.

In either case to your point that's what TSA is for....you guys have organized a few trials for the domestic players. That's all that can be asked of you. As long as you guys continue the great work the opportunities will be there for the NPL players to take advantage if they impress in a try-out. Keep up the good work Mo! - T.K.

Comment

Mosiah just bitter.

Good goal by Palmer. Hopefully his position is consistent throughout the seasona he can earn the multiyear deal he is looking for.

Good youth and him work hard. A local baller who has the correct attitude and approach to football before he joins a fully professional environment.

Comment

Seriously I am wondering with Palmer scoring these two goals for his team, how is he not in the Jamaica side getting regular games?

Jamaica is in need of a midfielder who can consistently draw shot to goal from the 20-30 yard spot to spread out the field for our speedsters upfront.

I hope he will fine tune his game at Houston and will be able to duplicate it for Ja.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Seriously I am wondering with Palmer scoring these two goals for his team, how is he not in the Jamaica side getting regular games?

Nuh wonder Mosiah consistently get off him head bout the farin mind thing LOL

Comment

yuhseeit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Beg yuh a money nuh dawdie...yuh rich back

Comment

Is what yuh talking bout dawdie?

A who tell yuh say mi have dem kinda money deh, dawdie?

LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Great goal Brigitte Foster-Hylton little brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X