Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But is wha dis fada?

Kiss of life: Scholes’s dramatic injury-time winner keeps title race alive

"Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

suh nuh ManU it name..

Comment

From the man with the pink rose , man a massage man , to man a kiss man , dem ave dem agenda...lol

Yuh nuh see who a di president ! Suspect dem long time.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        From the man with the pink rose , man a massage man , to man a kiss man , dem ave dem agenda...lol

Yuh nuh see who a di president ! Suspect dem long time.
        Tilla, X and Maudib...I swear if ketch unno out inna de street yu si!

Unno wikid nuh blouse and skirts. Listen I can explain the things.

Well you see the pink shorts was a gift from Ronaldo's grandmother so you know you have to wear it once so that you don't hurt granny's feelings...and ah.... ....well ah....the thing you call man massage was really a new revolutionary life saving technique when Ronaldo developed a foot cramp jumping off the diving board at the swimming pool his chiropractor who also doubles as his life guard dove in and rescued him from certain death by rubbing his feet pool side and getting the blood circulating again back to his heart....and the...you see....that thing.......you know....erm.... the thing where it looked like Berbatov was making out with Scholes was really Berbatov giving Scholes mouth to mouth..to a..... ......make sure he was still breathing after that heart stopping inury time goal......So you see there are perfectly normal explanations for why what you may think of as "gay acts" were in fact very manly, macho and testerone acts of heroism and responsibility.....eh heh...heh.....ah bwoy......... - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Tilla yuh wikkid pon the photoshopping eeh?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Is a consistent thing with the ManU man dem. Rio, Ronaldo now those two.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
              Tilla, X and Maudib...I swear if ketch unno out inna de street yu si!

Unno wikid nuh blouse and skirts. Listen I can explain the things.

Well you see the pink shorts was a gift from Ronaldo's grandmother so you know you have to wear it once so that you don't hurt granny's feelings...and ah.... ....well ah....the thing you call man massage was really a new revolutionary life saving technique when Ronaldo developed a foot cramp jumping off the diving board at the swimming pool his chiropractor who also doubles as his life guard dove in and rescued him from certain death by rubbing his feet pool side and getting the blood circulating again back to his heart....and the...you see....that thing.......you know....erm.... the thing where it looked like Berbatov was making out with Scholes was really Berbatov giving Scholes mouth to mouth..to a..... ......make sure he was still breathing after that heart stopping inury time goal......So you see there are perfectly normal explanations for why what you may think of as "gay acts" were in fact very manly, macho and testerone acts of heroism and responsibility.....eh heh...heh.....ah bwoy......... - T.K.
              yuh so anxious to explain the unexplainable that yuh get the names wrong...that is NEVILLE and Scholes.....well nuh matter what is who...

FIYAH BUN PAN DAT !!..
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

..dem all ave dem EYES closed too....

weh Bricktop deh ?
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  yuh so anxious to explain the unexplainable that yuh get the names wrong...that is NEVILLE and Scholes.....
                  Bwoy Twan it's like looking into the sun....mi neva' want to look directly at the picture for fear of my corneas burning out of mi eye socket dem. Is what Sir Alex doing to de man dem inna de clubhouse to mek dem act so? You know what..don't even answer that. I would rather not know. - T.K.
                  No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

hilarious stuff, TK!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Them just misunderstand 1-0. Somebody mussi shout out One Love
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Tilla yuh wikkid pon the photoshopping eeh?
                        This is not photoshop sah, it is the real thing? Check the papers for yourself. The Times, Guardian and Telegraph all reputable papers and all had the picture in their articles.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Man nuh fi kiss man, a jus suh it set.
                          Perhaps too close for comfort but you can't say for sure if it was on the mouth. In any event a more disturbing practice is after scoring getting slapped on..., that you probably see as okay just because others do..
                          It was a game for the maligned old heads to fight for their lives, and they did thanks to Scholes.

Blessed

Comment

heheheheheheh ..... what a good thing dem neva shout "turn your lights down low"!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Guava jelly?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X