RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Up and Nuff Respect to Shatta....Michael Essien is way better than Michael Ballack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Up and Nuff Respect to Shatta....Michael Essien is way better than Michael Ballack

Essien is the best allround footballer in the world right now, he has played wingback, attacking mid, holding mid and now center half the only thing left for him to do is keep goal for Chel$ki.

And he had not just played in those positions but played them very very well.

Ballack is not even in the same class....yes Shatta dem a fight the Africans....him would get much more props if he was European.

RE: Big Up and Nuff Respect to Shatta....Michael Essien is way better than Michael Ballack

Shatta came to that conclusion because Essien is black, not because of his talent. You think such a thought would cross Shatta's mind if Essien was white? Him would rather stop watch football.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: Big Up and Nuff Respect to Shatta....Michael Essien is way better than Michael Ballack

No watch nothing Scaly, like I always say I don't divide my critics into pro and con......(we know the rest by now)

No seriously I agree with you that the guy is ultra talented and I see where Murhino is helpingto pioneer the whole interchangible players who can play different position and play them well.

Imagine you focusing on the "attacking" players and having a center half running at you? Right now the modern game is changing fast and its favoring the people who can overlap from the back with speed and power.

The game has changed so much now that "rugged" Jamaican defenders from the NPL(or cane cutters as we call them) are much prized for their "fighting spirit" and strength and now teams will take them and teach them the game all because they have the basic speed, height and pace.(Stew Peas comes to mind)

Teams need a defender that Drogba can't back down or post up in the low post aka the penalty area(cause the way Drogba back you in its like him a play basketball) You have to possess physical strength in England and can push off a "guy".

Basically now the NPL is the training ground for the new EPL.(somebody say something bout MLS?)

Nah pay no attention to Lazie as Pastor baptize him pickney fuss.

Scaly how do I start an investment fund and get people to put money in it?

respect

Comment

You need to start a Hedge Fund, It is not a difficult process, first you decide what type of Fund you want to manage and then you find some rich people to invest (I am sure you will get some of your friends on the board to cough up some cash) once that is complete then u are on your way.

Oh btw there is a new hedge fund out their that buys soccer players on the cheap with great potential and then when they are sold to big club they get a piece of the profits.

Comment

Working...
        X