RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the Manchester City Bandwagonnists ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Manchester City Bandwagonnists ...

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Gwane cho you korn...

BTW: Will this be the first game on ESPNHD at 7:tirty? (TBA is the description on this channel).

FSC and FSC+ does not show this match-up on their schedule.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Gwane cho you korn...

BTW: Will this be the first game on ESPNHD at 7:tirty? (TBA is the description on this channel).

FSC and FSC+ does not show this match-up on their schedule.
      Yeap! One of us won't be happy tomorrow! I fully expect my team to come out of the blip since that game in Germany.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A draw or a win and see mi face yah...

ManU has one option.

Best wishes!!

HL

Comment

a draw is not a loss?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            A draw or a win and see mi face yah...

ManU has one option.

Best wishes!!
            Jangle, see what me mean by small club mentality? HL would be happy with draw, and the moderator for a Man S_Hity blog was also looking forward to a tie. Last I checked the game was being played at the Wastelands.

Comment

Small Club mentality!!??

At this stage Lazie...anything to prevent Girl U from gaining (full) points is good enough for me.

Spurs v. Chelsea is not a sure win for Chelsea...although I would love to see Spurs put in their place.

HL

Comment

Dem doan undastan Mr. President. For an Empire soldier, we ALWAYS play to win every match and if we get any other result, then we try harder in our next. Our eyes are ALWAYS fixed on the main prize. We are about winning trophies. We are gluttons for trophies. These likkle dibby-dibby side feel good when they beat or draw us.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X