Manchester derby is massive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester derby is massive!

Both clubs need maximum points. BoyU to have a whiff of EPL trophy honours and City to bolster chances of Europe next season.

From my rocking chair - City is great going forward...but porous at the back. If they can keep BoyU on the defending for greater portions of the game...i.e. win the possession game they should win.

BoyU defense was fairly easily breached in the early part of the season...but they had some lucky escapes. The defense then grew into being rock solid. A serious of unfortunate incidents and weary old legs have returned then to early season form.

Each team will have chances...however, I expect City to create more...many more chances than BoyU.

Tevez is eager to rub Sir Alex' face in the dirt. His energy and hunger should make him more of a team player than in his last game where his refusal to pass to Adebayor on two occasions may have thrown away two goals. If he creates goals as well takes goals...if he shares the ball when he should, plays TEAM to FULL 100, then it should be City's day. ...and that would make me happy!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

every time the gunners get a reprieve dem just hand it right back!!!! CHO!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I guess out of the entire forum its just Jangle, Rockman, Sickko and yours truly that is looking forward to a MU win. Oh well .....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        every time the gunners get a reprieve dem just hand it right back!!!! CHO!!!
        Unfortunately the youngsters gave away too many points over the course of the season. It is amazing that so many points were dropped to the 2nd and 3rd tier teams. Take away the points dropped to BoyU and Chelsea and throw in points we should not have dropped and we would be 12 or so points clear at the top.

...but you are correct, sir. The points recently lost to Birmingham and Spurs (5 points) have taken us off the pace. I guess we are in a dogfight with BoyU for 2nd as I do not see Chelsea slipping up...we can forget them slipping up in a manner that shall give us and BoyU a look in. In any case, BoyU shall drop more points so in my mind the GUNNERS are odds-on favorites to take 2nd.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

quiet confidence my President.....quiet confidence.........
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Manchester City vs Manchester United Live Stream Updates

Manchester City vs Manchester United Live Stream Updates

Posted by : Ricky Bobby on | April 17, 2010 | No Comments
            google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

Manchester City vs Manchester United Live Stream Online. We know that this two team were considered popular in the Premier League, as they face for tonight’s game it will cost trouble for both teams if ever they lose. Man United who is currently having some bad day on their previous games and missed to take the spot to the Champions League against Bayern Munich. Alex Ferguson is not afraid of Man City and he believes that nothing change, they will beat City.

Man City vs Man United Live Stream Updates. On the other hand City is needing this game against Man United. This April 17, 2010 this game between Manchester City vs Manchester united is considered one of the most exciting and intriguing game for you not to miss. A win could lend Man City a 75% ticket to the next Champions League and if not they will continue to strive the slot from Tottenham Hotspur.

You can watch Manchester City vs Manchester United Live Stream from Justin TV and Sopcast. A very exciting game that we shouldn’t miss to watch.

Comment

M-U the team we/I love to hate... congrats on the win though, in typical MU style...laat minute; and I guess no complaints about the time added on for you guys.

As it stands the season is Chelsea's to lose BUT they do not have an easy road ... the odds certainly swinging in back towards your favour again.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                M-U the team we/I love to hate... congrats on the win though, in typical MU style...laat minute; and I guess no complaints about the time added on for you guys.

As it stands the season is Chelsea's to lose BUT they do not have an easy road ... the odds certainly swinging in back towards your favour again.
                Bwoy! ...mi jus bex agen ow Gunners trow weh fi dem game!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Bwoy! ...mi jus bex agen ow Gunners trow weh fi dem game!
                  which one ? they were just sooooo many careless points we gifted the other teams ....its so painful to see where we are.
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                    which one ? they were just sooooo many careless points we gifted the other teams ....its so painful to see where we are.
                    ... but Twan, a nuh Arsenal alone have such complaint
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gwaan count yuh chickens before dem hatch.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                        Gwaan count yuh chickens before dem hatch.
                        Now, where is this relevant bredren?

Comment

A nuh nuttin still. We know yuh a get ready fi celebrate another championship.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                            A nuh nuttin still. We know yuh a get ready fi celebrate another championship.
                            Not at all, Chelsea is still leading the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              ... but Twan, a nuh Arsenal alone have such complaint
                              Lazie, which team dash weh points like the Gunners ? and was still in touching distance of the top ?

Jus kool man, chue ur side in with a real chance to win it...BEX MI !!
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                              X