Man U ites , I am not trying to be Funny but

• Man U ites , I am not trying to be Funny but

IF Rooney is out injured , which we all expect him to be are you going to use as your goal scorer.

A) A Bruk foot Rooney in desperation

b) Berbatov the impotent one

C)Your 2nd most prolific scorer (own goals )

against Man city ?

You think you have a chance with (own goals ) against city , Is he on the injured list also, I would use him , its a must win game! I could not undersatnd why he wasnt used against the Germans and Bolton why leave him on the bench ? Did he run away with lady luck ? Fergie says he refused to pay some hotel bill for him and lady luck and he hasnt been seen training since. I think it was about 25 million.

Seriously !

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

There are too many incorrect statements in your attempt at humor. Who say Rooney foot bruk? Who says Own Goals is the 2nd highest scorer? Shouldn't you be more worried that Aston Villa may pass unuh? Shouldn't you be more concerned about coming 4th that be worried about a team that won the last 3 EPL titles?

Sound like you are a closeted Man City FAN-atic....

Welcome..!!

Humour ? I am dead serious .Not concerned about Pool , its a master plan 5th place.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Sound like you are a closeted Man City FAN-atic....

Welcome..!!
          Yuh blame him? Him side more looking to come 7th and that is if Birmingham and Stoke nuh pass them b4 the season done.

More Like a closeted anything but Man U fan.Glad to be aboard SIR !

Humour ? I am dead serious .Not concerned about Pool , its a master plan 5th place.
              LOL!!! Master plan? Yuh certain what yuh talking bout? Yuh currently in 6th place, 5 points behind Spurs and 1 point ahead of Villa a "mid table team" as you refer to them on a regular basis. Well it appears Liverpool is a mid table team as well because Villa is about to pass unuh.

News Flash ! Crisis In the Man U Barracks.

Man U midfield general (pressure) a close friend of Man U striker (own goals) has left the Man U training ground after a bust up with Sir Alex .He was last seen on a plane to anywhere with his fiance Titles.Sir Alex has been rumoured to be heard mumbling to himself something about paying 25 millon.To whom or what , we are all left to speculate if it was for striker (own goals) hotel bill or another striker his team is about to face very soon.

Stay Tuned!

News Flash ! Crisis In the Man U Barracks.

Man U midfield general (pressure) a close friend of Man U striker (own goals) has left the Man U training ground after a bust up with Sir Alex .He was last seen on a plane to anywhere with his fiance Titles.Sir Alex has been rumoured to be heard mumbling to himself something about paying 25 millon.To whom or what , we are all left to speculate if it was for striker (own goals) hotel bill or another striker his team is about to face very soon.

Stay Tuned!
                  Well Jangle just call me and tell me say Rafa a try sign him fi see if Liverpool can finish ahead of Villa. A true?

Mr President , Mr President ..it look like pressure a tek yuh...lol

Go up some more pon the seat Peter R. Make room for X.

Serve X something to drink.

X..what you jinkin'....

Well I am valued at $27m even with my big belly and my long-standing injury. I think I could still do a better job than the I-tal-ian whey him spend how much money feh buy.

Juventus is really a dibby-dibby side to r a s s. Last night I heard on Fox that they are giving Benitez 10 days to make up his mind and that he'll have $100m to spend in the transfer market. Good thing Italy not as strick with dem work permit because I strongly believe I will be at least warming the bench next season. I'm rich boitch!!!!! Mr. President nuh worry I gats your hookup. My agent is in dialogue with Rafa every day. Wait a minute..........hhhmmm....my agent is TSA Sport Agency.........
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

You're mixing me up with someone else...I'm on the Arsenal wagon; though i wish your team well in its future endeavours.

And Jangle if you read this "the I-tal-ian" played an excellent match in the 0-0 draw.

How many of the three goals against Bayern Munich did Rooney score?
                            Fergie should force Man City to seek the answers that eluded Bayern Munich.

H.l .....I am drinking liverpool ice tea.

Thank you.