Is it colonial brainwash as Shatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it colonial brainwash as Shatta

would imply or is it fair to say that English football is on a rapid rise?

What bull is Lazie coming with you may ask? I've noticed that along with the 4 EPL teams in the CL finishing as group leaders, Newcastle and Blackburn have finished on top of their groups in the UEFA Cup and Spurs currently lead their group with one game left.

People always a tell me how Italian and Spanish leagues better that English football. I wonder how many people still think so? Easy yuhself Shatta, we all know the best league is in Africa ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Is it colonial brainwash as Shatta

Lazie (12/14/2006)would imply or is it fair to say that English football is on a rapid rise?

What bull is Lazie coming with you may ask? I've noticed that along with the 4 EPL teams in the CL finishing as group leaders, Newcastle and Blackburn have finished on top of their groups in the UEFA Cup and Spurs currently lead their group with one game left.

People always a tell me how Italian and Spanish leagues better that English football. I wonder how many people still think so? Easy yuhself Shatta, we all know the best league is in Africa ...
    No sah.....It is very fair to say that not only is English leaguefootball on the rise but it is the best league in all of football right now. You just have to watch the games week in and week out to see that. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Lawd Jesu Fada!!! De worl' ago stop spin ... me an Lazie agree pon someting ... except seh Lazie ago try infer now seh dat fi him manure team is therefore de bes ... wrong inference.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Nuh worry Paul, Lazie is right 95% of the times. Regarding which team is the best .... If not Manu, then who? Not Livafool.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lawd have mercy, some one send a bucket of smelling salts to Jawge right now...see all now him cant respond....him head must be spinning and him sweating badly...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/14/2006)Lawd have mercy, some one send a bucket of smelling salts to Jawge right now...see all now him cant respond....him head must be spinning and him sweating badly...
            Jawge fi move and go whey! Plus he is too busy doing sack cloth and ashes fi de Brazillian club that is about have their a$$ handed to them by Barcelona. - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Sickko what happen to the press conference...

Comment

TK yuh know say is only world class

ballas mi werk wid. Now how no likkle club balla fi come frighten mi.:P Dinho tricks and flair is restricted to club ball. Is a miracle if him get game Copa america time.

Comment

Strange, isn't this the same Jawge that put down Kaka?

Comment

Strange you say?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You can't help yourself can you? After Manure come to Anfield...let's talk.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

At the end of the game Manu will still be at a higher standing in the table that Livafool.

Comment

Right now the EPL moved first to adopt the AFricans(from thispoint forward I will substitute the word Formula for Africans)from French league and a so make the league get better.

However we must see the game within the game. The EPL is two leagues the top 5 teams that can play entertaining football and the rest that kick and run and play very physical.

Before the rise of the Formula's this year the English league was the best at selling us holo as dem tell dem ref fi make the game play physical so as to allow dem no skill having youths to compete and to intimidate the skillful players from adopting to play in Africa.

Now who comes along that is both skillful and strong? Yeah thats right the forrmula's and its like the league was tailor made for us.

The EPL is decent but you are reminded of their past when you see players such as Tevez not being used right by his club and that make you realise while they have come a long way this year they still have a long way to go. They need coaches that can coach the formulas and not turn them into English players. Notice the best coaches in England are foreign cause dem can handle the skill game of the formula's unlike the stuck in their way Englishman.

Also notice the drop of continental European clubs and the rise of the EPL coincided with the coming of the formula's and if you think a like ask Real Madrid who never respected Makalele and never saw the change in the game and so dem load up dem midfield with a bunch of attackign pretty boyz(Zidane, Beckham, Figo etc) with no thought given to ballwinners.

Look on Chelsea and see who the "special one" a draw for? When Cameroon played Ivory Coast in world cup qualifiers the "special one" was there and not in Europe.

The EPL Is only this good right now because they are the first fi draw fi the formulas and in only 5 short years they went from when Bolton could get the Nigerian captain on free transfer along with Diouf to where now the Formula's have redifined the defensive midfielder and wing back positions.

Now the formula is to get promoted to the EPL and draw fi a bag of Africans to stay up and to compete. Ask Portsmouth and Wigan bout dem not so secret secret anymore?

Why you think the EPL a scour Jamaica for talent right now? a we fit the bill fi dem league and so while unnu a big up the undersize Adu a Luton Shelton a the next big thing a England memba me tell unnu.

I dare a guy to say otherwise, say something Lazie say &^%$&***** something and see if it ago pretty round here.

The EPL has gotten better right now but mi still want to see the AFrican Champions league after seeing the Egyptian champs take it to the lucky Brazillians.

respect

Comment

Bredren! Yuh really waste time type this one bag a bull? SLAP YUHSELF! freaking hilarious.

However we must see the game within the game. The EPL is two leagues the top 5 teams that can play entertaining football and the rest that kick and run and play very physical.
                            Top 5? Chelsea play entertaining football? Dude, yuh suffering from sun stroke or something? Does Spurs play entertaining football compared to Livafool and the Insurgents of Stamford Bridge?

Do you comprehend the EU immigration laws? There is no way you could type such tripe with a straight face, and I'm an idiot to waste time reading it. Where the hell you get this from? "Right now the EPL moved first to adopt the AFricans" Am I the only one rolling with laughter?

Chatta, listen son ... players from other EU countries are not treated as foriegn players, therefore they can now venture to Asia, CAF, CONMEBOL and CONCACAF. So your comical line about first to adopt African is foolish. Of course, African players are making an impact, but to talk as if they're the ones that has caused the EPL to be on the rise is a mirage, so come again.

Comment

Dat ah no nuttin' ... at the end of the day manure=sh*t=manure ... me wi tek fi me team any day ... an jus' in case yu figet - who has won more trophies over the last 2 years - the Mighty Reds or the Fool-Fool Reds? Ah know you tink seh dat is a trick question...work yu brain my youth...work yu brain

Comment

Working...
                              X