Beech not dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beech not dead

Heard he was on IRIE FM earlier today asking why was the Daily Misleader killing him off...

Says even the state they said he lives is wrong... LOL!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Funny fi true, glad he isn't.
    Lawks.

Blessed

Comment

i told you he was effervescent!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wha Sizzla Kolanji say..."cant keep a good (dead) man down....
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

so how di Star gwine deal wid dis now?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Star is not a paper of record and so any law suit against them would not yield much but since the Gleaner that has a much larger circulation and is a paper of record, suing them would be a much better proposition
            Che Guevara.

Comment

I see the Gleaner pulled the story. I read it early this morning and found it funny that the reporter did not say the circumstances under which he was shot and killed.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

That was what got me first as I wanted to ask how he was killed but thought it might be a bit insensitive...that wont lessen the amount should it come to that as the Gleaner cant go take back all the papers that were sold today
                Che Guevara.

Comment

that was very careless of them. some heads should roll.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X