Beech not dead

• Beech not dead

Heard he was on IRIE FM earlier today asking why was the Daily Misleader killing him off...

Says even the state they said he lives is wrong... LOL!

Funny fi true, glad he isn't.
    Lawks.

i told you he was effervescent!!!

Wha Sizzla Kolanji say..."cant keep a good (dead) man down....

so how di Star gwine deal wid dis now?!?

Star is not a paper of record and so any law suit against them would not yield much but since the Gleaner that has a much larger circulation and is a paper of record, suing them would be a much better proposition

I see the Gleaner pulled the story. I read it early this morning and found it funny that the reporter did not say the circumstances under which he was shot and killed.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

That was what got me first as I wanted to ask how he was killed but thought it might be a bit insensitive...that wont lessen the amount should it come to that as the Gleaner cant go take back all the papers that were sold today

that was very careless of them. some heads should roll.