Karl, by chance you and Xuberant related? I'm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, by chance you and Xuberant related? I'm

seeing some similiar traits .... you laff at MU when you saw that Tevez scored 22 goals, even though the organization wanted him to stay. Y'all pushed Ade out the door, and unuh relying on Bendtner who has scored only 5 EPL goals compared to Ade's 13. I don't recall seeing you laffing at yuhself!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

How bad...,anyway good one Lazie!
    It is obvious second place means more to some clubs and their fans than to Man U,are you wishing we finish second?

Blessed

Comment

Well we nuh mind anneda team winning, except for the evil empire.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        Well we nuh mind anneda team winning, except for the evil empire.
        Mi know ... everybody know Chelsea is an evil team.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          seeing some similiar traits .... you laff at MU when you saw that Tevez scored 22 goals, even though the organization wanted him to stay. Y'all pushed Ade out the door, and unuh relying on Bendtner who has scored only 5 EPL goals compared to Ade's 13. I don't recall seeing you laffing at yuhself!
          Mek me answer fi Karl!!,it's good business we couldn't refuse the 25 million.That equates to 21 Million profit,we thought we could've picked up Chamakh for 6 million but Bordeaux pulled the plug on the deal saying they wanted 12 mill (tek we fi mugs) now we will have him for free at the end of the season.The reason why people a laugh at unuh is because unuh run go buy Berba fi 30 mill+ when it would've been wiser to invest in Tevez at a cheaper price.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            X nuh avf nutten fi duh wid di GUNNERS!

...an Dunny a try sell me pan Bendtner...but mi still nuh si im as being wah GUNNERS need!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Even Fergie admit that Berbatov wasn't good in his first season, but not Lazie. Fuller or Jerome from Birmingham could have score as much goal playing for Manu as Berbatov did this year and them nuh cost a quarter.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Even Fergie admit that Berbatov wasn't good in his first season, but not Lazie. Fuller or Jerome from Birmingham could have score as much goal playing for Manu as Berbatov did this year and them nuh cost a quarter.
                Here we go again? Why do you manufacture senarios to support your position? Where did you see Fergie say Berbatov wasn't good? Who created the most chances last season? Berbatov did say he was disappointed with his form, if you can provide that article where Fergie made such a statement, please provide it.

Of course we all wanted Berbatov to score more, but based on what he did at Spurs its clear Fergie was also interested in his creativity.

Comment

Working...
                X