X, Peter R, Mosiah, Rudi and ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, Peter R, Mosiah, Rudi and ALL

Liverpool fans, in the upcoming Manchester derby this weekend, Manchester United v Manchester City, which team unuh would like to see win?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

hehehe.....good question Mr. President
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Liverpool fans, in the upcoming Manchester derby this weekend, Manchester United v Manchester City, which team unuh would like to see win?
      It doesn't matter to them who wins the game,they wont make the top 4 regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        It doesn't matter to them who wins the game,they wont make the top 4 regardless
        Well there is still hope for them. Man City have to play MU, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs and West Ham.

Spurs have Arsenal, Chelsea, MU in their run in.

Liverpool ... only have Chelsea fi play. The other 3 teams are relegation candidates.

Suh ... To the Liverpool masses ... talk tuh me!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

bwoy...i tink dem woulda raada finish 5th than cheer fi man u!! yuh is a wikid so and so...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This is the classic Catch 22. There are somethings worse than finishing 5th. I think cheering for Man U falls squarely in that category.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              bwoy...i tink dem woulda raada finish 5th than cheer fi man u!! yuh is a wikid so and so...
              Hey .. I think my question is very valid!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                This is the classic Catch 22. There are somethings worse than finishing 5th. I think cheering for Man U falls squarely in that category.
                LOL ... I guess you, X and Paul MArin in the same category. Whey Mosiah and Peter R deh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Well there is still hope for them. Man City have to play MU, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs and West Ham.

Spurs have Arsenal, Chelsea, MU in their run in.

Liverpool ... only have Chelsea fi play. The other 3 teams are relegation candidates.

Suh ... To the Liverpool masses ... talk tuh me!

without Torres it doan look good for 4th or even 5th, at this point.
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                    without Torres it doan look good for 4th or even 5th, at this point.
                    Fi real? Suh yuh mean while Xuberant all over the forum since August a talk bout one man team .... it was a matter of fassing inna other people's business while fi him business a spoil?

Comment

WIKKID and valid..dem not mutually exclusive yuh know!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thats a dumb question , if you get beat that means no titles for man U , Liverpool is gauranteed no titles this season , getting 5th place would mean increased pressure to win the Prem next season .Take it Man City ,.

Pressure on all , the owners especially .Money affi spend this off season , or , or , or , or ....it naaah guh pretty.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                        X