• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Boy U Has Failed...

without Tevez. Argument done

a nuh me say so !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

that is the first oart of the argument, it nuh done yet. it wi done when city finish ahead of man u .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I disagree Sir , it will dun when Tevez duss dem out 2 games from now to put the nail in the one foot empire coffin .City ahead would be ideal .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

then yuh yuh agree seh it nuh done yet?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That will not happen this season (ManC ahead of ManU)...
            Peter R

Comment

so...to be continued then? if man u make buys and city makes buys...the impact would be a little more remote i would think.

Comment

ManC is a WIP...if Mancini stays and the team such as it is now remains intact I think they'll be a bigger force next season... it remains to be seen whether ManU will make buys or not... I think they have good young players, Nani, Valencia, Anderson, Rooney et al who will keep them up in the runnings...just my amateur analysis
                Peter R

Comment

Would be a good idea eff you start support CITY you know?

At least City seems to be going in the right direction...compared to L'pool.................
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Nice to see Man City fighting for honours this year since he joined them...
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Dammmmmnnnnn HL, that's low!!!!!!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Is now yu come wid dis offa?

Too late...Karl already made room for me on the Arsenal bandwagon (for the rest of this season just so we're clear) LOL...

I'm still a supporting the real reds; the team is too big in history and tradition to go farther south than they already are... things can only go up (I hope)...
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          ManC is a WIP...if Mancini stays and the team such as it is now remains intact I think they'll be a bigger force next season...
                          Agreed!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X