RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good morning Lazie, Jangle, Rockman, Man uites.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Lazie, Jangle, Rockman, Man uites.

I had a good night rest, did you ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

yuh badmind widout shame!

me too! heh heh!

YNWA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Xcuse I am very glad that you were finally able to get a good night's rest. Afterall, you and your likkle side have had many sleepless nights all season.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        I had a good night rest, did you ?
        Of course! We MU fans understand that sometimes it just wasn't your day. We actually won the game ... Bayern know that they escaped with this tie.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          yuh badmind widout shame!

me too! heh heh!

YNWA!
          YNWA .... misery love company nuh true.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

good one! i must admit!

gweh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Xcuse is that the best you can come with? I have been waiting on you since yesterday.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

it's all about the tie, lazie!!! so winning the game only serves to rub in the salt a little deeper!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  it's all about the tie, lazie!!! so winning the game only serves to rub in the salt a little deeper!
                  Its a harsh manner to go out ... but hey ... being in the last 3 semis, the last 2 finals winning one is not a petty run. Lets hope they avenge this in the UCL next season. Where will Liverpool be?

Comment

You expect some diatribe of hate ? well let me state I love Man U !

I love to see you fall

I love to see you stumble

I love to see you mumble

I love to see you over achieve and fall short , flat on your face

I love to see and hear fergie rant like a lunatic the world is against Man U

I love to see you Injured .

I love to see you lose.

I am going to love seeing Chelsea or Arsenal pip you for 1st and 2nd.

I am going to love seeing you without any titles this season.

Now isnt that love.I dont think that love will ever die , you think you love Man u like me ?

Think again.
                    Last edited by Sir X; April 8, 2010, 10:37 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You expect some diatribe of hate ? well let me state I love Man U !

I love to see you fall

I love to see you stumble

I love to see you mumble

I love to see you over achieve and fall short , flat on your face

I love to see and hear fergie rant like a lunatic the world is against Man U

I love to see you Injured .

I love to see you loose.

I am going to love seeing Chelsea or Arsenal pip you for 1st and 2nd.

I am going to love seeing you without any titles this season.

Now isnt that love.I dont think that love will ever die , you think you love Man u like me ?

Think again.
                      " am going to love seeing Chelsea or Arsenal pip you for 1st and 2nd."

Strange, a Liverpool fan unable to mention his own pathetic club in that line? There is a reason why winners back Manchester United then Arsenal and Chelsea. Then there is a reason why losers back a team like Looserpool.

Comment

Let me ask you a question BIG MAN , do you think Tevez would have made a difference yesterday if fergie had spent the 25 mill , or now in this final push to the end of season?

Bimmmmmmmmm ! supa Bax ! unnuh see Lazie ?

Comment

Let me ask you a question BIG MAN , do you think Tevez would have made a difference yesterday if fergie had spent the 25 mill , or now in this final push to the end of season?

Bimmmmmmmmm ! supa Bax ! unnuh see Lazie ?
                          Maybe Tevez would have made a difference, maybe not! Last I checked everyone associated with MU wanted Tevez to stay. Again, for all you dimwits ... Tevez was offered a contract which he refused. Why don't you clowns get the facts before convincing everyone how comical y'all are?

Comment

Comical? a nuh me play a bruk foot/one foot balla yesterday out of desperation ? Tek it up wid Fergie.

You think he is going to continue the comedy show for the rest of the season?

Comment

Comical? a nuh me play a bruk foot/one foot balla yesterday out of desperation ? Tek it up wid Fergie.

You think he is going to continue the comedy show for the rest of the season?
                              Nuh concern yuhself wid now MU guh bout their season, you should be more concerned on securing that 4th spot. When yuh inna high school dem never tell yuh grub nuh business inna big man argument? Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Spurs can talk .... anything else must hold discussions with the Hulls, Burnleys and Portsmouths.

Comment

Working...
                              X