Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson blames 'typical Germans' for red card

Sir Alex Ferguson blames 'typical Germans' for red card

Sir Alex Ferguson was angered by the behaviour of Bayern Munich's players as Manchester United crashed out of the Champions League on away goals.

Ferguson felt referee Nicola Rizzoli was pressured into showing United defender Rafael his second yellow card.

Bayern got the decisive goal as United played the last 40 minutes with 10 men.

Ferguson said: "The young boy showed a bit of inexperience but they got him sent off, everyone sprinted towards the referee - typical Germans."

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

unfair and silly statement from alex. but what's new?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This wouldn't be the first time that Ferguson has made these kinds of xenophobic remarks in the press:

Ferguson's anti-Italian comments under scrutiny
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

I thought Ribery was French? and Robben and van Bommell were Dutch? and DiMichelis Argentinian? and Olic Croatian? and Van Buyten from Belgium... you kno wha? mek mi stop...

Fergie definitely didn't guh Munro, eeh Mo? LOL
        Peter R

Comment

This is the man that accused Rafa of arrogance, no doubt racist, nationalistic , xenophobe,arrogant , liar , class- less piece of Man phew.A step above Mourinho , if Mourinho is the special one , Fergie is ((the)) one.

I love it when he goes down , Rooney out against Blackburn , coming from a man who played him in desperation against Bayern and who claims its not a serious injury.

From what i saw Rooney needs 3 weeks to a month, by then its over.No doubt he will force him for the Man City clash another move from the comedy master.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fergies Greatest Rants:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...n=Popup&ino=13

"If he was an inch taller he'd be the best centre half in Britain. His father is 6ft 2in - I'd check the milkman."
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

with ring leader keane, how many refs did the man u bwoys surround and 'ruff' up ?
              “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...n-bullies.html
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X