Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManU fans are without a doubt

deluded, delusional ..whatever...

What the eff is that sign " Rooney, the white Pele" ????

Oh please gimme a break...

And Lazie (and those who watch with ManU coloured glasses), did the refs also hand this match to Bayern?
    Peter R

no, Rafael did
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That's a bit harsh...

The only goal that scored while he was off was one you couldn't defend...

Of course it is definitely more difficult to attack with ten.
      Peter R

Comment

I expect a lot of women to get a battering now.
        http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20100407/

Comment

With rafael we dictated the game, had most of the possession. The red card changed the game, Munich enjoyed attacking and we were forced to defend.

Blessed

Comment

no it's not!!! Peter, obviously you did not watch the game.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I saw the first two goals then watched the Bx v Lyon game to half time then switched back after the half... thanks for the summary.

I feel sorry for the yute... but he's young and will learn over time.

Anyway, when a man back him up bout red card him cyan always claim seh it was him twin...
              Peter R

Comment

I must get Karl to lecture you on TEAM...LOL, so what happen to the ten men who were left on the field? they might as well have packed up on gone home if it all boils down to Rafael..

I saw the second yellow card, and most of the 2nd half...
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X