Lazie , Jangle , Rock, West etc ........

Rastafari!!!!

Yup, and he was having a rather decent game.Just one of those things, perhaps had he been starting all along he would've already recovered from making such infantile mistakes. Fergie did a good job today.

How the fornication no one was on the mudafukin post?

what yuh talkin' bout lazie?!! we were all here posting for our dear lives!!!

yes he did. I can't blame Fergie forthis at all. His tactics were good.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Brilliant strike tho' you have to admire it!

Was the strike from a corner??

Yes, Robben one time volley resulted from a Ribbery corner.

blessed

Xcellent strike
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Yes, Robben one time volley resulted from a Ribbery corner.

blessed
                      ... and to make matters worse ...noone looked for Robben prior to the corner. We shot ourselves in the foot over the 2 legs.

Why did I think it was from open play?
                        Anyway, Lazie has a right to be upset then because even I (in my industrial league football) learned to have a man on either post. I see nowadays that many teams don't do that.