Lazie stop taking it so serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie stop taking it so serious

The outcome of a football match proved too much for a Och Rios, St Ann man on Saturday.
    The man is alleged to have attacked his girlfriend and her sister moments after the final whistle was blown and cemented the fact that his favourite team had lost.
    Angry relatives of the victims, who contacted THE STAR, said they knew the alleged attacker, Rubbletook football games very serious but never expected he would become violent in the event his team lost.
    Rubble* is said to be an ardent fan of the English club Manchester United. He was reportedly devastated about their 1-2 loss to Chelsea in the English Premier League.
    "Man can love football so dat him a guh beat up him woman 'cause him side lose?" asked the mother of the women yesterday.
    Checks with the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Ocho [COLOR=blue !important]Rios[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] police revealed that they had heard of the incident but a formal report was not submitted. "I cannot say much because I don't see anything in the diary," a constable who answered the telephone said yesterday.
    THE STAR was subsequently told that family members of Rubble had begged that the police not be contacted.
    However, the father of the women said the police will be contacted by Friday as [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]payments[/COLOR][/COLOR] which were promised for the doctor bill for his daughter's injuries, are not forthcoming.
    "Dem call mi and a beg seh wi nuffi get di police involved and dem a guh pay fi everything. Dat a from Saturday and all now. So we jus a give dem until Friday," he explained.
    It is alleged that Rubble was at his girlfriend's [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]house[/COLOR][/COLOR] in Ocho Rios and had just finished watching the match. He is said to have suddenly began inflicting several blows upon his girlfriend's body before doing the same to her sister after she tried to intervene.
    "A inna di kitchen mi deh a look after breakfast and mi hear when him shout out one big, long bad word. When mi go look mi jus in time fi si wen mi daughter go to him and ask him if him alright. Di man just start fling some lick pon har jus like dat, and wen mi next daughter try fi help him, him tun di lick dem pon she," the victims' mother recalled. "Me couldn't help because me a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]diabetic[/COLOR][/COLOR] and mi foot sick."
    After dishing out the beating, Rubble is said to have just left and has not been seen since. His victims are said to have suffered several bruises and swellings all over their bodies.
    The victims' father said he has conducted his own investigations and claims to have heard that Rubble had placed a $15,000 bet on his team.
    "When me come [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]home[/COLOR][/COLOR] and hear wa gwaan mi touch di road same time a look fi him. Mi get fi understand seh him did bet $15,000 pon di match suh a mussi dat get to him," he said. Not his real name.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

hilarious!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

'ow much dat in real money?...

what?..hundred an fitty dalla?

some jamaican ig'narant sah!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Those St Ann men....sigh
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X