Suh Dunny can recover to win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh Dunny can recover to win

all our remaining EPL matches...or has Barcelona knocked the stuffing out of us?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

epl out of our hands...the last draw was a real hiccup othrwise we would be in second place. we need other teams to take points off man and chelsea

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      all our remaining EPL matches...or has Barcelona knocked the stuffing out of us?
      My heart tells me yes but my head is saying no.Those 2 points we dropped at Birmingham will come back to haunt us,we just have to hope and pray Liverpool can turn over Chelsea at Anfield and even with that they would still have to drop more points.Arsenal would have to win all their remaining games which is a big ask with so many injuries to key players.Man U wont win at Man City so it's Chelsea's title to lose now.

Comment

Working...
      X