34 minutes played and Arsenal already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34 minutes played and Arsenal already

commit 13 fouls. Yet everyone associated with Arsenal complain when their players get tackled. If yuh dish it out, be prepared to take it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    commit 13 fouls. Yet everyone associated with Arsenal complain when their players get tackled. If yuh dish it out, be prepared to take it.
    Some of those where no fouls!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

how else do you prevent barca from running you into the ground?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        how else do you prevent barca from running you into the ground?!?
        Note, I don't object to them kicking the Barca players. Its just that when they're running teams like Bolton "into the ground" they all bitch and complain when they get tackled.

I guess now they see what those teams were going through.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"I'm supporting Arsenal. Barca are such a one-man team it's unreal. And I thought we relied on Rooney too much. Sheesh." - BBC Live - Tuesday football

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            "I'm supporting Arsenal. Barca are such a one-man team it's unreal. And I thought we relied on Rooney too much. Sheesh." - BBC
            Dat deh bredda drunk. One man team? Every team have a star and Messi is that for Barca but to think they're a one man team .....

Comment

Funny stuff from the BBC site

From Pete, London, via text to 81111: "I seem to remember Steven Pienaar scoring a very similar goal to Messi's third also against Arsenal. Don't remember the hype."

Was it his 38th goal of the season? Did it complete a hat-trick? Pipe down

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X