Congrats to Newcastle on winning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Newcastle on winning

promotion back to the BPL. Lets see if they'll go on to win the Championship. Hey X, Rudi and all Liverpool fans ... maybe unuh need to follow Newcastle.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

No need for cruekty big man. We shall rise again. I am convinced now more than ever that Rafa has to go.

Comment

yeah they did a good job. everybody expected them to fall apart with an unkown coach but he held it together. They still have a few good players.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
        No need for cruekty big man. We shall rise again. I am convinced now more than ever that Rafa has to go.
        Rahtid .... Jangle, add Rudi to the Liverpool list.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I would modify your post slightly as indicated by a and b below:

a. Substitue "cruelty" with "stupidity" ...LOL

We're still in the fight, although barely, for fourth and frankly I don't see it happening, but we are certainly far from where Newcastle was last year so Lazie should stay away from the Henny or change his brand of herb...and,

b. ...Rafa has to go if he doesn't change direction or focus soon.

Problem is time has run out unless he can pull a rabbit out the hat with the Europa Cup... I don't see it happening. My opinion is the axe will fall on him this year as the management will need a scapegoat.
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            I would modify your post slightly as indicated by a and b below:

a. Substitue "cruelty" with "stupidity" ...LOL

We're still in the fight, although barely, for fourth and frankly I don't see it happening, but we are certainly far from where Newcastle was last year so Lazie should stay away from the Henny or change his brand of herb...and,

b. ...Rafa has to go if he doesn't change direction or focus soon.

Problem is time has run out unless he can pull a rabbit out the hat with the Europa Cup... I don't see it happening. My opinion is the axe will fall on him this year as the management will need a scapegoat.
            and where is the money going to come from to pay off Rafa and hired the new manager?
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Mr. President I like how you ingeniously flushed him out of the woodworks.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Chris Hutton has done yeoman services for Newcastle without getting the credit. I am very happy for him and Newcastle. I did not think that a club of their stature should have gone down last year. I would have preferred to see Liverfool go down over them...but then again, we wouldn't be entertained by X's rants all year. Hmmmm, I take that back.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Mr. President I like how you ingeniously flushed him out of the woodworks.
                  Truth be told, a Peter R I was supposed to type. But now we know dem ...

Comment

We need to send in the exterminator, they are like roaches and hard to die. Many more are hiding themselves in plain sight.

Comment

You have a good point... that's the thing that might save his skin this season... but if there is no turn around by next season he will be out...
                      Peter R

Comment

most important question for me will take make Chris prove himself at the ePL level. He is always used as a caretaker manager. Congrats and good luck to him. Leeds U thats how it should have been done

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          most important question for me will take make Chris prove himself at the ePL level. He is always used as a caretaker manager. Congrats and good luck to him. Leeds U thats how it should have been done
                          The problem was Leeds got rid of most of their players when the got relegated. NewCastle kept most of their players. The question is, will they be kept next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Rahtid .... Jangle, add Rudi to the Liverpool list.
                            OK I'm out, but we shall rise again. Enjoy your temporary fame. I have a feeling that your boys are about to experience an extended period of underperformance in a relative sense. No bad mind intended.

Comment

OK I'm out, but we shall rise again. Enjoy your temporary fame. I have a feeling that your boys are about to experience an extended period of underperformance in a relative sense. No bad mind intended.
                              When the Rent boys got their newly found funding everyone including the xuberant X wrote off the Empire. Check and see which team stopped the Rent Boys by winning 3 on the trot?

If the BPL and the UCL escape the grasp of MU, a suh.

Comment

Working...
                              X