What happen to Bora?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen to Bora?

Did Burrell or Jack tell Bora nuh fi take the job?

Wha happen to Boxhill how him can't introduce the coach yet? Is like him and HL go a same school or come from same district with them "shortly".

Boxhill need to come with offical word and a detailed plan how to go forward.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

RE: What happen to Bora?

A few things will be discussed in a press conference tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe, Bora's appt. is one of them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

cho man mek Portia give him one a di new luxury Apartment down a West Kingston/South St.Andrew border nuh. As long as him a do well him security is guaranteed.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The delay comes from the fact that they've had to schedule everything around Bora's appointments with his hairdresser.

A lot of work goes into keeping up that ultramodern look.

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

My my my, it must still hurt to be spurned by the German fellow...nuh worry bout we, Boxhill get the man he was after all along.

You dont see us 'leaking' any release bout announcements of big named coach to be made only for the man to say no thank you at the 11th hour.

As the down town girls would say - 'A suh it bun you'
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Easy now! Settle down. Just making a little wisecrack.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Bora. I also happen to think that he's criminally underappreciated in world football when you think of what he's accomplished.

And don't forget that last summer when you guys were tossing out names of possible JA coaching candidates I suggested that he would be a good match. Quite a few people scoffed at me for it, too (Shatta, for example).

You guys landed yourselves a damn good coach.

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

OK fair enough but remember now, it was never the JFF that was 'flinging' out the names, it was speculations in the media and the names and who they wanted...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X