Manuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuligans

Perhaps the emphasis should not be on who to replace Rooney, move from the lone striker to a pair of strikers.
    That would mean the two midfielders will just have to hold their own, Fletcher can will Carrick?
    More open to the idea of using three midfielders with Park being the third(So yeah Nani and Valencia on the flanks).
    Neville has had at least two decent games before his costly regression(2 games now),I do not want Neville to be even on the bench,Da Silva is my choice to start.
    We have to beat Chelsea into submission from early,we have been there before.
    I dropped Scholes, Giigs,and Neville because the consensus is Chelsea is too old.

Blessed

..."because Chelsea is too old" ? ? ? explain pls.
    Peter R

Comment

Isn't Chelsea age average higher than Man U's?

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post

Blessed
        And even if that were the case, is it birth certificates which will be playing the game tomorrow? Do you think because Drogba is 30 or 31 that is going to stop him from criminally abusing ManUre net?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

First a Liverpool fan ,and now a Chelsea one...
          Well it would be an anomaly if he does that.
          An aging team tends to be less likely to cope with a high tension game, I suspect we will benefit from being younger.
          Remember now Rooney's presence was never the reason for your strikers tytpical, lackluster performance against Man U.
          Do not confuse Man U with the rest of the EPL teams.

Blessed

Comment

4-3-3/4-5-1 are the formations being used. I like the idea of Park playing in the middle.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You seem to have a short memory. Who won the last time the two teams met again?
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Is that true if you include the players you want to drop?

Anyway, Fergie still used all three if I remember correctly against Bayern.. you think he'll drop them?
                Peter R

Comment

well he started Scholes and Giggs, tuned in after start ...don't see neville.
                  Peter R

Comment

just saw him... so fergie didn't read your post.
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post

Blessed
                      I guess now with hindsight (Chelsea 2, ManUre 1) you can see the folly of your argument?

Also, remember that Chelsea won when they last met earlier this season at the Bridge. I guess this shoots your average age theory out of the water.

Comment

Working...
                      X