JFF assets seized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF assets seized

The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) on Wednesday had assets seized by bailiffs attempting to recover more than 12,000 pounds owed for the Reggae Boyz 2006 tour to England.
    The money is owed to NVA Management Limited, for organising the game played at Old Trafford.
    Upon receiving notice of possible action by NVA more than six months ago, JFF General Secretary Horace Reid said the JFF tried negotiating, but it has not worked.

Office furniture and appliances were among the assets taken.
    "Hopefully it will not affect the ability of the Federation to function because as you would appreciate we have very, very important information that is stored on our computers and it is going to affect other things, so let's see what happens," Mr. Reid said.
    The JFF also owes the English FA 135,000 pounds for that match, but have been allowed to defer payment until after the World Cup in June.

http://www.radiojamaica.com/content/view/26242/48/
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

When is there going to be a criminal investigation into what happened with that England game.

Comment

that boxhill!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It look like the tax repo man a di new lick in Jamaica.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that boxhill... ............ you are one comic...
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

mosiah a monkey money that.. just give the man dem you pocket change

Comment

mek mi look under mi sofa cushion!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

england ah some dog Sh!t ah hope dem nuh mek it outta dem round inna world cup .
                Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

People tek that comment fi a joke, and what about the treasurer Rudolph Speid who was handling the books?
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

People like Mosiah take criminal behaviour as a joke once the JLP or Burrell is not involved. To this day I don't understand how any of our "journalists" did not look into that situation.

Man simple steal the money. Is not like them could say them take it and buy towels for the team.

Comment

bwoy weh shatta deh... i want to be kind and seh mismanagement but mi know shatta would seh is robbery...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                      X