RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proud a di gunners...dem put up a fight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proud a di gunners...dem put up a fight!

even at home they were clearly the underdogs. it goes without saying that they need to win at camp nou, and if they do, that will be one helluvan achievement!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

I just watched a most astonishing game. Barcelona played us off the field for at least 60 minutes. ...not that we helped ourselves, we were giving away the ball as if it was a hot potato.

...yet we missed 1 excellent chance...oooh well they missed 6 in the first 30 minutes

...Alumina was absolutely fantastic...and until he made a dumb ass move within the 1 st minute of the 2nd half...but he returned to his very best.
    Barcelona's 2nd goal he just could not do anything about...

Wengers Changes...first Denilson was sent on and he did exactly what the doctor ordered...he attacked the ball, roamed all over the field and passed sweetly around and along with Clichy, Song, Cesc and Vermaelen settled things down...Walcott was thrown in and GUNNERS were right back in it.

We were hit with injury after injury...and actually ended up with 10 players....and Diaby played with and for Barcelona extremely well...he gave away the ball like ...gives away....

...sure Barcelona had Puyol was sent off and the penalty he gave away made my GUNNERS tie the game ...but who the hell is Puyol?

GUNNERS 2 - 2 Barcelona

Great game!
    Football nice, eeeenh?
    Go GUNNERS we are in it!

...ooooh the ref? He had an anti-GUNNERS day!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, agree with your analysis (I'm on the bandwagon remember). I would remind you that football is a game of attack and defense... and Arsenal ( I said this in my post in the other Arsenal thread) defended well, desperately at times, rode their luck plus inspired keeping to give thmselves a chance...which they took to equalize!

One of the season's top five most entertaining encounters. Congrats gunners...they'll go to Nou Camp with their tails up!
      Peter R

Comment

Dem coulda guh wid dem tail, head, legs up.. in fact dem could fly deh like Suupah Man..

Going into Nou camp needing a victory or 3 goals ?

Not much more needs to be said... well.. it coulda worse.. that works..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          Dem coulda guh wid dem tail, head, legs up.. in fact dem could fly deh like Suupah Man..

Going into Nou camp needing a victory or 3 goals ?

Not much more needs to be said... well.. it coulda worse.. that works..
          3 goals? A win by Arsenal puts them through. Walcott's pace showed up Maxwell, dem better pray that Abidal is fit. Futhermore the cds to play slower than me.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

if dem couldn win at home how dem propose fi win at Nou Camp where all Barcelona haffi duh is nuh mek dem score ???

Mi predict bout 80% Barca possession.. wuss if dem guh a goal up early..

lol !

Comment

if dem couldn win at home how dem propose fi win at Nou Camp where all Barcelona haffi duh is nuh mek dem score ???

Mi predict bout 80% Barca possession.. wuss if dem guh a goal up early..

lol !
              yuh did predict the Bruce woulda be a good pm too, so ?
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                Karl, agree with your analysis (I'm on the bandwagon remember). I would remind you that football is a game of attack and defense... and Arsenal ( I said this in my post in the other Arsenal thread) defended well, desperately at times, rode their luck plus inspired keeping to give thmselves a chance...which they took to equalize!

One of the season's top five most entertaining encounters. Congrats gunners...they'll go to Nou Camp with their tails up!
                What about when Denilson came on and switched Arsenal from bystanders and resolute defenders to going at Barcelona?

Walcott merely added punch! ...and what a punch it was!
                Last edited by Karl; April 1, 2010, 09:01 AM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I know.. I was off there.. Drivah is a brilliant PM.. him surprise even me..

Mi haffi tip mi hat to di breddah.

Calm, cool and collected in the eye of di storm.. di man know him onions !

Him is Castro, Manley, PJ, Eddie roll up inna one. Him stay like di Iron Man dat emerge from di caves inna di movie of di same name.. nah tek no prisonah !

lol !

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    I just watched a most astonishing game. Barcelona played us off the field for at least 60 minutes. ...not that we helped ourselves, we were giving away the ball as if it was a hot potato.

...yet we missed 1 excellent chance...oooh well they missed 6 in the first 30 minutes

...Alumina was absolutely fantastic...and until he made a dumb ass move within the 1 st minute of the 2nd half...but he returned to his very best.
                    Barcelona's 2nd goal he just could not do anything about...

Wengers Changes...first Denilson was sent on and he did exactly what the doctor ordered...he attacked the ball, roamed all over the field and passed sweetly around and along with Clichy, Song, Cesc and Vermaelen settled things down...Walcott was thrown in and GUNNERS were right back in it.

We were hit with injury after injury...and actually ended up with 10 players....and Diaby played with and for Barcelona extremely well...he gave away the ball like ...gives away....

...sure Barcelona had Puyol was sent off and the penalty he gave away made my GUNNERS tie the game ...but who the hell is Puyol?

GUNNERS 2 - 2 Barcelona

Great game!
                    Football nice, eeeenh?
                    Go GUNNERS we are in it!

...ooooh the ref? He had an anti-GUNNERS day!
                    I'm very disappointed in the Arsenal performance,we stood off Barcelona and let them run rings round us.Diaby was missing all game,he didn't put in 1 tackle all night and Bendtner did not work hard enough.Clichy and Song were the only 2 players along with Almunia who turned up in the first half.Denilson and Walcott made a massive difference second half and i've got to give Cesc full marks for his bravery.We are still in the tie but if we go to Barcelona and played like we did in that first half we are in for a whipping.

Comment

with all this is BARCELONA, this is the side dat tun man u into spectators! the fist half was a clinic BUT we did what man u did not do.....

barca pays like the gunners with with a more mature and experienced team....that was to be expected, well at least that was what i expected.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        with all this is BARCELONA, this is the side dat tun man u into spectators! the fist half was a clinic BUT we did what man u did not do.....

barca pays like the gunners with with a more mature and experienced team....that was to be expected, well at least that was what i expected.
                        Suh all of a sudden people only remembering one game. Yes they beat us last season in the finals, but the season before, who beat them in the semis the season before?

Right now Bayern is attempting to block us from avenging that defeat ... lets see if the deficit can be overturned.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Suh all of a sudden people only remembering one game. Yes they beat us last season in the finals, but the season before, who beat them in the semis the season before?

Right now Bayern is attempting to block us from avenging that defeat ... lets see if the deficit can be overturned.
                          ...and this TEAM Barcelona appears if not as good as the last season's version...then it must be they are better!

GUNNERS put up a hell of a performance weathering that storm and storming back to even the match.

Comment

I know.. I was off there.. Drivah is a brilliant PM.. him surprise even me..

Mi haffi tip mi hat to di breddah.

Calm, cool and collected in the eye of di storm.. di man know him onions !

Him is Castro, Manley, PJ, Eddie roll up inna one. Him stay like di Iron Man dat emerge from di caves inna di movie of di same name.. nah tek no prisonah !

lol !
                            Phew...til I got to the end i thought you were being serious!
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X