Arsenal v Barca. As one article put it,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal v Barca. As one article put it,

Cesc meets his maker. Well, he starts, as expected and the big surprise is the return of Gallas. On the other side, Xavi starts, Zlatan starts over Henry.

Should be a game to see.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

take AIM GUNNERS.............
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        take AIM GUNNERS.............
        Mi nuh understand ... big game and all Gunners fans missing. Look like unuh a fret.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

not really missing cause barca a my side but it sound like dem a shoot affa fish inna barrel....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            not really missing cause barca a my side but it sound like dem a shoot affa fish inna barrel....
            I'm following it on Gamecast and seeing that Arsenal, a side that always have most of the possession only have 28% possession so far. Andre just walk off injuried.

Comment

ok things should look up for arsenal...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Zlatan a play double dutch! The only time Arsenal a get the ball affi tek a spot kick.

Comment

this is the team arsenal could be when they grow up...i don't see them beating barcelona at the nou camp...not even by 1 goal!!!!

Comment

Arsenal develops players into world class ballers, while some prefer to spend excessively and put their club into a debt approaching $500M.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

hmmm...walcott pulls one back. gunners need to at least get a draw....

Comment

BAXIDE!!!!! this gunners team have FIGHT!!!! well done!!!

Comment

now we see Barca weakness at left back. The bredda don't know whether to mark Walcott, or leave him alone and go inna the middle.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

One of the season's BEST games that I've seen!

If Gunners play like this at Nou Camp anything is possible... Pyuol and pique will be out. Fabregas is out too.

Nasri- very impressive in the middle.

barca came out to put the game to bed right off... but Arse rode their luck, desperate defending at times and some inspired keeping to keep Barca at bay until they started to get back in the game. Barca seemed to run out of steam at the 70 the minute... Alves stopped his runs down the right and Walcott took over.

A just result, tho' Barca is probably ruing what could have been a 5-goal opening ten minutes.
                            Peter R

Comment

Assasin Walcott have a different type of speed. Saw him at the emirates and its different fronm on tv... I am talking usian type speed. he is a sprinter playing football.

Comment

Working...
                              X