Rooney facing four weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Do I have to ask the question again??? I asked WHEN did they offer the contract. I am not disputing that one was offered.

I recollect that by the time you jokers came around to making an offer he had already begun if not concluded negotiations with ManC.
    Thats the problem with this forum. I deal with facts, while most of you go off bar talk.

Tevez rejected the contract early June and signed with Man City mid July. Yuh have 20 more questions fi come wid now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You're naive. The season starts in August... you do the math...you tink Tevez was a siddung wait pon unuh? Tek de las word as usual.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        You're naive. The season starts in August... you do the math...you tink Tevez was a siddung wait pon unuh? Tek de las word as usual.
        As mi say, too many of you follow bar talk instead of dealing with facts. He was signed with MU until June 30th so your argument about August is nonsense. People keep looking for a reason to point the finger at MU for Tevez's decision. Time unuh get real.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yep..yuh naive... tek de las word agen..LOL
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X