Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox SC HD

Got Fox Soccer Channel HD tidday!!

Add the English version of GolTV too in HD.

Life is good!!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Tilla,

Good to see you.

FLOW in Trindad replaced Setanta with FOXPlus in HD. We still have FSC in HD as well... I don't have any other HD channels from FLOW to compare the quality... They showed Lyon Bordeaux on FSC and the ManU Bayern was on Sportsmax at the same time. I almost stayed with the Lyon Bx game simply because of the quality.

HD definitely the way to watch sports.
    Peter R

Comment

Thanks Peter R. Everything is good. Return to the salt mine Monday week.

I do not notice any difference between say ESPN HD and FSC HD. They seem to be the same to me.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Football is not the same after you watch it in HD. Make you wonder how one tolerated it in regular TV all these 'ears.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X