Bayern 2- Man U 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayern 2- Man U 1

They could've scored many more too,a pathetic display by my team(no defense and just can't complete a pass).
    We will get by them though, they should have scored more.

Blessed

Sometimes Fergie has me puzzled. When folks are running around Neville with ease all game, why does the game end with Neville on the field. I was wondering when he would be subbed, why he wasn't the first, then second, then third sub. I wasn't surprised that he committed a blatant hand ball violation. Does he have compromising photos of Fergie? It all reminds me of a December about 5 or 6 years back when we were sent from the Champs League by Porto because he was like a spectator on the field.

The next two matches versus Chelski and Bayern will be tough. How my side will long for the match against Blackburn which is to be played two Saturdays from now.

Turn the hair dryer unto Fergie and Neville.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Well I beg to differ; Neville scored a perfect ten today... for diving! LOL

ManU's lack of anything was abysmal and they were dyam lucky to have scored at all. As it stands they're going home with a chance to redeem themselves. Bayern just didn't have the killer instinct to have put ManU away with about two more goals.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        They could've scored many more too,a pathetic display by my team(no defense and just can't complete a pass).
        We will get by them though, they should have scored more.

Blessed
        Just saw the first half, Bayern should have tied the game b4 half time.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It'll kill when you see how they won...if you don't already know.
          Peter R

Comment

A deserved loss! Lets turn it around next week.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The question has to be asked ... if MU struggled with a Robbenless Bayern, how are they going to cope when he plays next week? Not to mention Bastian Schweinsteiger will be back.

Comment

Not to mention Rooney is out...
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Not to mention Rooney is out...
                  Rio and Vidic can play forward.

Comment

It really was a atypical day for Man U, everyone except our keeper played as if they were given the date rape drug, I expect them to do better next game.
                    We gambled and it cost us Rooney, his absence changes things. With De Silva in for Neville we might be a better defensive unit.
                    It boils down to your boy Berbie(Tevez' replacement) making the most of this splendid opportunity.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      It really was a atypical day for Man U, everyone except our keeper played as if they were given the date rape drug, I expect them to do better next game.
                      We gambled and it cost us Rooney, his absence changes things. With De Silva in for Neville we might be a better defensive unit.
                      It boils down to your boy Berbie(Tevez' replacement) making the most of this splendid opportunity.

Blessed
                      Yuh realize, I'm not worried. There is a reason why Berbatov is Bulgaria's leading scorer. Everybody calls him a flop yet he has scored more than Ade, Anelka and Carew to name a few.

He has shown that he can lead the attack. A few differences between him and Rooney is Rooney is quicker and stronger and when Rooney drops deep and lays off the ball he is heading for the box. Berba drops deep and makes a pass, then makes himself available for the return pass before heading to the box.

Just give him a runner to work with and we'll be okay.

Comment

Working...
                      X