X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, you start fret yet...?

Saturday April 3, 2010 at 7:45 A.M. ET ESPN HD--ManU v. Chelsea

Game of games.

What more is left to say...apart from ManU visit MY other first-love Man City on April 17th...same time, same channel...different place.

Don't misss-it.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Saturday April 3, 2010 at 7:45 A.M. ET ESPN HD--ManU v. Chelsea

Game of games.

What more is left to say...apart from ManU visit MY other first-love Man City on April 17th...same time, same channel...different place.

Don't misss-it.
    Right now teams like Manchester United have a Champions League quarterfinal to navigate while teams like Chelsea can only focus on how to stop the Empire.

Now mi see Louie Van Gaal a say MU should fear Bayern. Fergie fire back "... all when yuh rolling wid the army dat nuh scare we!"

Check the big game tomorrow Bayern v Manchester United on FSC.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mr. President you are letting out critical Empire secret out of the bag - we only concentrate on the match ahead of us.... let the other teams focus on how to beat us.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You have it for Saturday I thought it was Sunday, what a neckback if mi did miss it.
        As Lazie said, that CL game...will likely do more harm than good;the problem is my preferred starting eleven for the game against Chelsea is the same for the CL one(good luck Fergie).Our success in my view has much to do with if Fergie is smart enough to start Park and Fletcher in both games.
        I guess we will get a rare look at Rooney playing alongside Berbie in the CL game.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
        X