Omar Cumming scored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Cumming scored

his first goal of the new MLS season leading his team 1-0 over Chivas USA.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Assasin you jerk! Don't you know that the MLS based Boyz are my beat? I was going to report on their performances on monday instead you decide to first me to rhatid! Cho man.....it look like you trying to mash up de likkle work mi have fi mi self. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

anh yuh kno seh a my bwoy fregent dat!!! before de mls know nutten bout him, him a rep mi side as de striker inna boston...

and dont forget wi odda balla ryan johnson tuh...

just helping de rbsc mls beat writer wid wid additional info...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

a stale news by Monday man.

Sorry boss how the rest a dem play?

Maybe OJ can tell we what Preki doing up North.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bwoy Baddaz and Assasin look like mi haffi petition de moderators fi ban unno from thursdays-mondays just so that you guys don't first mi ever again! There can only be one MLS beat writer round yaso! - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Yow Sass, low the man likkle roast nuh. TK I promise to take a little more interest in the MLS this season if you keep reporting on the Jamaican players. I don't know how it a guh go come WC time though.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X