My dream team for Bora...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dream team for Bora...

On the bench..Stew Peas, Garfield Reid, Bennett, Stephenson and Jermaine Johnson.

RE: My dream team for Bora...

And King for Bennett if he recovers from injury.

Comment

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl2_ctlEditableDescription><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl2_ctlEditableDescription_lblDescription>
      <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl2_ctlEditableDescription><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewTopics_ctlPanelBar_ctlForumTopics_ _ctl2_ctlEditableDescription_lblDescription>Ricket ts, Bibi, Daley, Davis, Marshall, Hue, Hyde, Williams, Campbell-Ryce, Shelton, Fuller</SPAN></SPAN>
      </SPAN></SPAN>

<SPAN><SPAN>Is Hyde still up to international level ball? What about Ricketts, is he ready to keep at this level? Anyway, let me finish as you soon start hear that I am fightingcertain players. </SPAN></SPAN>
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

If not ricketts than who, fighter? ha ha ha
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/12/2006)If not ricketts than who, fighter? ha ha ha
          What about the youth who kept in the game against Mexico in the last Gold Cup? He looks a better keeper than Ricketts in terms of his distribution and decision making skills. He only seem to lack experience at the international level.

I know Ricketts is a Cornwall man Sickko, so you will not see any problems with him. Did I hear about another player from Waterhouse called McCallum?

Anyway, if Ricketts is the best we have in that position, our corner is dark and our future bleak. . .
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yes Ricketts is a CC man and so is McCallum, the one from Waterhouse...I am not sure which youth that kept against Mexico must have been Sawyers from Portmore but.....I just dont see him making that transition to be honest...and yes I do agree that the drop off after Ricketts and McCallum is a chasm and goalkeeping is where we are the most shallow.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/12/2006)If not ricketts than who, fighter? ha ha ha
              Yu see it Sickko! De man have it in fi Ricketts bwoy. As good old Courtney would say.....Badmind is a hell of a thing. - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
              X